What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGabStandard

The anticipation is killing me
A friend of mine uses that string a lot because of the plus frames, but she's still punishable. It's a 10 frame startup I believe, but I was able to punish with any normal faster than that. Tanya can punish with her b2 cancelled into df2 string or her 112
Only if the string is done back to back there is the ability to interrupt the second string with a low profile or a very fast normal.

EDIT: never mind, I just saw your above post.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Only if the string is done back to back there is the ability to interrupt the second string with a low profile or a very fast normal.
Yeah I double checked. If it's just one time then no, but I know he does it back to back a lot so that's where my punish came from.

scarsunseen

Miley Cyrax®
Yeah I'm pretty sure bf2 became a lot more comboable, unless weird stuff is happening all of the sudden that i didn't notice before

@SaltShaker @stosn @scarsunseen @i forget everyone else who plays jacqui
If I'm chosen for the PS4 beta, I'm definitely going to lab Jacqui. I've only seen the other 3 characters on beta streams. No one likes bae :(

EDIT: Just checked my email. I was chosen a few hours ago, but the email was in my spam box for some reason. CHECK YOUR SPAM BOXES, PEOPLE.

The email's subject is: Congratulations, you've been selected to test MKX Enhanced Online Beta on the Playstation 4 system

Last edited:

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
This beta feels amazing. Nothing is dropped. The only slight annoyance is the fighters teleporting at random times

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T GOTTEN A CODE YET

so for some reason , i was having problems with typing in my wbid on the beta website . sometimes it would say my password was wrong but sometimes it went though. ( i tried submitting to get the beta more than once) still until today i had no beta code.. so i went on the mortal kombat website and sent them a email through their system. telling them that i have tried loggin in with 50/50 success and that i would like to know if they received my substitution. this was about 3 short hours ago..

i come home and check my mail and nothing is in my inbox tab....

But -

i have gmail and for some reason i have an "ALL MAIL" tab.. and sure as shit, my beta code had just arrived about 30 mins ago. ( note thatr the ALL MAIL tab was not my SPAM tab- nothing was in my spam)

So i dont know if it was the email... changing my password .. or just a fluke that is was in the ALL MAIL tab (and not my normal inbox) but this is something that i would maybe suggest some people to try and see if it helps speed up their process. ..all things are easy to do and could hurt.. as for the email .. maybe something as simple as saying that you just wanted to make sure your submission went though correctly. once again i dont guarantee this will work but i did get a code withing 3 hours of me send the email after i have been waiting 3 days .

and for my "stats" i pretty much had this game since day one - all skins except for gold scorp, all dlc chars, and double digit days logged in time like most here so alot of you other guys should be qualified as well.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
i know this is for changes but ill post this here to help get the word out.. maybe it will help more people get codes

FOR THOSE THAT HAVEN'T GOTTEN A CODE YET (xb1 mostly)

so for some reason , i was having problems with typing in my wbid on the beta website . sometimes it would say my password was wrong but sometimes it went though. ( i tried submitting to get the beta more than once) still until today i had no beta code.. so i went on the mortal kombat website and sent them a email through their system. telling them that i have tried loggin in with 50/50 success and that i would like to know if they received my substitution. this was about 3 short hours ago..

i come home and check my mail and nothing is in my inbox tab....

But -

i have gmail and for some reason i have an "ALL MAIL" tab.. and sure as shit, my beta code had just arrived about 30 mins ago. ( note thatr the ALL MAIL tab was not my SPAM tab- nothing was in my spam)

So i dont know if it was the email... changing my password .. or just a fluke that is was in the ALL MAIL tab (and not my normal inbox) but this is something that i would maybe suggest some people to try and see if it helps speed up their process. ..all things are easy to do and could hurt.. as for the email .. maybe something as simple as saying that you just wanted to make sure your submission went though correctly. once again i dont guarantee this will work but i did get a code withing 3 hours of me send the email after i have been waiting 3 days .

and for my "stats" i pretty much had this game since day one - all skins except for gold scorp, all dlc chars, and double digit days logged in time like most here so alot of you other guys should be qualified as well.

TKB

Noob
Okay I'm getting annoyed. Why are people that ALREADY HAVE the Xbox beta getting PS4 codes... I still haven't gotten one and I signed up the day the site opened.. If anyone is willing to give me theirs that doesn't have a PS4 I would be extremely grateful.

Status
Not open for further replies.