What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
214 was unsafe outside of hellfire and with hellfire 214 didn't jail. I actually have played Hellfire scorpion since week 1-2. I dropped him because his run cancels don't jail. (still play him just not in tournament)

Also he can use 2 flame auras again in one combo. Scorpion will most definitely be better once this patch hits. If you disagree that's fine, I mean we are both speculating on something that's brand new and might not even be the finished product lol.
I'm not talking about any variation than Hellfire, this is obviously a buff for the other two as they were punishable if they ended the string, now they have a meta

For Hellfire it is however a nerf. 214 FBC 214 didn't jail before, and guess what it doesn't jail now and the gap is even earlier meaning you get significantly less (bout 2/3's less after any combo) chip damage and 1/3 less meter building, and if you do get the whole two reps off, you miss out on the final 4 anyway which comes with a FA tick, no matter how you slice it, you are getting much less than what you would have got before.

I did specificy multiple times however that I'm only talking about his pressure, you don't need to tell me that he's going to be better as a whole and that this is all speculation, I've said that myself about judging him as a whole, I'm simply talking about his his pressure will work with the new gap and that is NOT speculation it's something you can test yourself

Liked the breaker change. It felt weird while breaking because you knew they could just run for more pressure and you would be stamineless and without a meter. This was needed.

MAN0

DevilApes
I'm not talking about any variation than Hellfire, this is obviously a buff for the other two as they were punishable if they ended the string, now they have a meta

For Hellfire it is however a nerf. 214 FBC 214 didn't jail before, and guess what it doesn't jail now..
Everyone else says 214fbc214 jails now like prepatch scorp, can someone plz confirm this?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Everyone else says 214fbc214 jails now like prepatch scorp, can someone plz confirm this?
It doesn't, there is a gap in 214 after the 21. So 21 strings together gapless, but then there is a gap to the 4, but the 4 jails back around into FBC 21, if you follow me.

wselak

Noob
I'm liking the changes to breakers. That's gonna be a huge game changer. Whoever disagrees is playing broken ass characters that just waltz in and do whatever they want after a breaker. After a breaker, no one should have an advantage. I like where NRS is going with this so far
i guess you didnt read my comment then.. sh and ht jacqui then and f/t those two are hardly broken right? lol. it punishes the guy you got the hit.

Liked the breaker change. It felt weird while breaking because you knew they could just run for more pressure and you would be stamineless and without a meter. This was needed.
they both were set to neutral the guy couldnt rush in on you with out you reacting to it. the guy gets rewarded for hitting you and you get penalized for breaking.

ismael4790

Stay focused or get Caged
I m gonna test it for you what were the problems before so I know what to look for
Fistbump is slow as hell b12 is -3 at all times and is 11f on startup and b12(1) has a gap , i dont play fisticuffs much but those were the changes he got
If so, it's exactly the same as he is now. I can't believe it...ninjutsu gets his double hitting armor broker turned into an overhead and Fisticuffs gets nothing... xD

MAN0

DevilApes
It doesn't, there is a gap in 214 after the 21. So 21 strings together gapless, but then there is a gap to the 4, but the 4 jails back around into FBC 21, if you follow me.
oh yeah I know about the gap ok, I thought you meant you cannot jail after the 4 into another 21(4).

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
i guess you didnt read my comment then.. sh and ht jacqui then and f/t those two are hardly broken right? lol. it punishes the guy you got the hit.

they both were set to neutral the guy couldnt rush in on you with out you reacting to it. the guy gets rewarded for hitting you and you get penalized for breaking.
So it's fair that right now if I break your combo, that I pretty much just have to guess right to you running in on me and guessing what you're gonna do because I can't back dash or have any meter cuz I just used it to break? Like I said, no one should be at an advantage after a breaker. If you don't think so, then that's cool, Felicia.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
So it's fair that right now if I break your combo, that I pretty much just have to guess right to you running in on me and guessing what you're gonna do because I can't back dash or have any meter cuz I just used it to break? Like I said, no one should be at an advantage after a breaker. If you don't think so, then that's cool, Felicia.
This is the thought process right now for most people after their opponent breaks "time for braindead rush down and do whatever!"

wselak

Noob
you can jump over me if i run in on you. you can also do a special that beats run. the players are able to move at the same time. i ran in on people and got hit with a special cause i was running. the person that got the hit you broke lost meter and stamina both get set to move at the same time i cant run in on you while your on the ground. i find it funny that the most complained about characters in this game are getting a buff cause of this lol

JDM

Noob

For Hellfire it is however a nerf. 214 FBC 214 didn't jail before, and guess what it doesn't jail now and the gap is even earlier meaning you get significantly less (bout 2/3's less after any combo) chip damage and 1/3 less meter building, and if you do get the whole two reps off, you miss out on the final 4 anyway which comes with a FA tick, no matter how you slice it, you are getting much less than what you would have got before.

I did specificy multiple times however that I'm only talking about his pressure, you don't need to tell me that he's going to be better as a whole and that this is all speculation, I've said that myself about judging him as a whole, I'm simply talking about his his pressure will work with the new gap and that is NOT speculation it's something you can test yourself
214 jails now breh hence why it's a buff. Also you can do 214 teleport 214 spear again, 2 Flame Auras per combo... Hellfire will be better. And if we're strictly talking about 214 string being nerfed ONLY for hellfire, 21 fbc 21 (if it jails now) will definitely be a buff as well. Current 214 is trash besides the minimal chip that you're arguing for.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
you can jump over me if i run in on you. you can also do a special that beats run. the players are able to move at the same time. i ran in on people and got hit with a special cause i was running. the person that got the hit you broke lost meter and stamina both get set to move at the same time i cant run in on you while your on the ground. i find it funny that the most complained about characters in this game are getting a buff cause of this lol
Dude the whole point of this is that the person who breaks has to guess what you're gonna do next cuz that's all they can do at that point. Yeah I can jump in if you run, but what if you cancel run with a jump in of your own? Or what if you just stop running and AA me? The point of this change is because at this point in the game, there's no point in breaking if the person who didn't break can just get right back on you for free.

wselak

Noob
Dude the whole point of this is that the person who breaks has to guess what you're gonna do next cuz that's all they can do at that point. Yeah I can jump in if you run, but what if you cancel run with a jump in of your own? Or what if you just stop running and AA me? The point of this change is because at this point in the game, there's no point in breaking if the person who didn't break can just get right back on you for free.
you have options!! you just said you can do a few of them. do can a special, jump back, jump forward, god forbid block and punish for blocking right, or attack with a string cause i'm running! why am i being penalized for hitting you? my character doesnt have projectile that hits you at that range! (shotgun jacqui) some characters like shinnok for example actually have the advantage against me at that point lol

IrishMantis

Most humble shit talker ever!!!
oh dear god i hope not lol, its 7 atm & sd mastreo @IrishMantis has said many a time less cooldown would be (near)broken for sd (in current build that is)
Damn that would him super fucking good, but this 11 gap in hearing about though is gonna kill most of my easy mode blockstring :D
But yeah if they reduced his Clone by 2 seconds fix his whiffing issues and nerfed ALists F3 pressure Stunt Double would be better than A-List then

Xbone is global, PS4 seems like it will be NA only when it's released.
Welp.........
Think that answers the region lock question :/

Oh @AK L0rdoftheFLY did you notice if 113 Mrs still whiffs?

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
you have options!! you just said you can do a few of them. do can a special, jump back, jump forward, god forbid block and punish for blocking right, or attack with a string cause i'm running! why am i being penalized for hitting you? my character doesnt have projectile that hits you at that range! (shotgun jacqui) some characters like shinnok for example actually have the advantage against me at that point lol
Chill, man. You are playing relatively honest, if not toothless, rushdown in the world of extremely annoying rushdowns, you probably won't get any sympathy from players here, especially those who prefer slower pace and longer reaching options.

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Of course there are options, I never said there wasn't any options for the person breaking the combo after they do. you know they changed that for a reason, right? It's not like they're changing shit willy nilly. They changed that so the game is more balanced. Let's just agree to disagree cuz I guarantee there's gonna be more changes with this that not everyone is gonna see eye to eye on. Regardless, NRS is making changes in the right direction now. And that's what matters

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Damn that would him super fucking good, but this 11 gap in hearing about though is gonna kill most of my easy mode blockstring :D
But yeah if they reduced his Clone by 2 seconds fix his whiffing issues and nerfed ALists F3 pressure Stunt Double would be better than A-List then

Welp.........
Think that answers the region lock question :/

Oh @AK L0rdoftheFLY did you notice if 113 Mrs still whiffs?
113 mrs? Do u mean up shadow? Which characters does it normally whiff on? It was hitting consistently.

123 SD SK in the corner did not combo though and I always thought it did?

Status
Not open for further replies.