Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaphie

Ninjutsu, Batman
Safe F2 on block(-8 or -9),
Safe B32F2 on block(-8 or -9)
Takedown gets more reward on hit.
Walk speed faster.

That's all what i wanted instead of overhead f2.
Because i like Ninjutsu's current play style, relies on whiff punishing.

But second hit of F2 is overhead now...
It's good for Ninjutsu, but i think it will change Ninjutsu's play style a lot.
Honestly, I'm little confused now.

Last edited:

stamatis

Όσα δε φτάνει η αλεπού. ........
Sorry I could be spreading misinformation but that's what's going around. Other than block adv everything else is 100% confirmed though.
I don't get it,it is really nice,but not a 50/50,you will always block high and you just hope for the ovhd.

d3v

SRK
Rollback netplay takes a lot of resources, that's for sure. So yea it does affect it. But if they're(SFV and MKX) still able to keep the good visuals in the final release while having smooth netplay, that'd be amazing
Street Fighter V seems to run its backgrounds at a separate framerate than the characters. There are times when the stages start slowing down, while the action in the foreground runs at 60.

I wonder if NRS can implement something like this. That said, it's probably alot of work to implement.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
And here we though that giving Ninjutsu a faster overhead was madness lol.

all i wanted for Christmas was his walkback speed to be a little faster and the reverted back of his 214 combos.

well guess we can't have it all.

Aramonde

Noob
Maybe its just me but im watching Max's stream and the timer seems to be going a little faster than usual. Am i wrong?

@d3v Are you gonna try to get into the beta/ or have got a code?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I don't get it lol, 214 was unsafe, now the gap is 21(4) instead of 214(2)14. and you can't duck 214 fbc 214 since it jails now. This is undoubtedly a buff, no questions asked. 214 is better in every way now.
214 was not unsafe with Hellfire, his pressure involved ending it in FBC, making it +8.

Now the gap is BEFORE the last hit instead of after it, that last hit did more chip than the other two hits (almost as much as both put together) and the active frames hurt his Flame Aura pressure.

Here's some maths for you and a display of how this translates to his gameplay. Hellfire at the moment uses [FA, 21 FBC 4xxTP] as his combo ender and goes straight into 214 pressure. His first two hits do 0.75% chip each, for a total of 1.5% chip. His third hit does 1.25% chip, and the active frames get you your first tick of Flame Aura pressure (1.20% chip). The gap coming BEFORE the 4 instead of after it during the FBC, puts 2.5% of Hellfires currently guaranteed chip - AKA he loses about 2/3's of his current guaranteed chip after any combo.

To put it another way, if your opponent backdashes your gap, you used to get 4% chip, you now get 1.5% chip. If your opponent doesn't backdash, you used to get 8% chip, you now get 5.5% chip, it continues on. Test it yourself. His blockstring pressure is nerfed from what I can see from here, but let's see what else he gets instead. At least 21 FBC 21 breaks armor if used immediately after a FA 21 FBC 4 xx TP ender, so thats a plus. Pressure not as nice in the neutral tho

Last edited:
Dude you're on PC? Add me. My tag is Braindead2009
bro i can test stuff with you just write me when u see me online.

@BoromiRofGeo the iceball does not connect in that video. That is what's different. Can anyone test b33 iceball on both males and females?
just tested b33 ice ball blockes on males and hits on females if b33 is successful.
ex hits everyone.

Last edited:

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
Im in england and have a beta code, not played yet but i thought it was usa only?

Status
Not open for further replies.