What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wigy

There it is...
I signed in on my wb account and tried to get the code but it just sends a verification email to me then nothing?

Also this block breaker business will crucify jc

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Anyone checked on Cryomancer? Is his d2 faster on bother startup and recovery? Is his 40% bobs still there or are they scaled? Is 111 finally a high mid overhead? Is there a MB version of air hammer? Is regular hammer faster? Anything?

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Anyone checked on Cryomancer? Is his d2 faster on bother startup and recovery? Is his 40% bobs still there or are they scaled? Is 111 finally a high mid overhead? Is there a MB version of air hammer? Is regular hammer faster? Anything?
43% 1 bar still exists. That's all I know

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
@AK L0rdoftheFLY

Can you update the OP?

- breakers take two bars of stamina from both characters

- block breakers do exist and cost both bars of stamina from both characters

- scorpion 214 has a gap before the 4

- scorpion f2 in Ninjitsu hits mid, overhead

- in game timer is sped up (1 game second = 1 real second)

- hellfire changes; 214~fbrc jails to s2, two flame auras are possible in the same combo

KingKhrystopher

Official Merlin of TYM
Make f2 an overhead in Assassin pls. Pls.
Give her back her old damage, it was fine before.
Allow Mournful Kitana to have more Jade moves. She should have Overhead Staff, Shadow Flash, and Low Boomerang. And alter her combo strings to incorporate it. Sad sons of bitches.
Hopefully we get Cassie, Predator, and Quan Chi nerfs. Because why not?

Reactions: d3v

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
Y'know, the reason why they first added the stamina depletion to breakers in MKX was so there would never be the "Kabal problem". Basically so that some character could go back to playing keep away and gain another full 2 bars of meter off zoning before the opponent gets in again, then once they get hit can just breaker, send your opponent full screen and start it up again.

This change 100% makes that right back to where it was, where now Kitana can just keepaway for days, break when you're close and start it up again. Especially considering she doesn't care about stamina very much with her amazing walk speed/wavedashing.

This should have been the change to block breakers, not regular breakers. If it was on block breakers it makes sense, the person you block breakered cant run in and pressure, they gotta deal with zoning a bit first. But this... this is dumb imo.
Well you see, this isn't mk9. Zoning in this game is considerably weaker than previous games so this isn't a problem.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Make f2 an overhead in Assassin pls. Pls.
Give her back her old damage, it was fine before.
Allow Mournful Kitana to have more Jade moves. She should have Overhead Staff, Shadow Flash, and Low Boomerang. And alter her combo strings to incorporate it. Sad sons of bitches.
Hopefully we get Cassie, Predator, and Quan Chi nerfs. Because why not?
Are you trying to make Mournful ridiculous or?...

Status
Not open for further replies.