What's new

MKX Enhanced Online BETA General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
I saw some of the Scorpion frame data on PL's stream when he ran through Scorpion's list a little bit ago Mid match. Basically he didn't play the actual match so he could look at frame data.

Earlier I heard Unbreakable has some parry that has much better recovery than it used to (I don't know what that means as I'm clueless about that variation).
I doubt the recovery change. I watched some stream and the recovery looked normal to me. I couldn't see any changes/buffs in his expected tools.

I thought you had the game to confirm. Nvm.

WTF is wrong with y'all? In what world is that a good thing? Losing stamina because your opponent broke???
Should breaking also sends your opponent full screen and pauses the game for 5 minutes, maybe, spawns some lemonade also so you could catch your breath, yeah?

Fuck outta here.
Honestly, lower the pause to 2 minutes and that sounds delightful.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Being penalized for landing a combo is the dumbest idea really. Hope it will change soon.

A-List vs zoners just became nearly impossible to win, high tech might as well be deleted from the game.
HQT SSS Tier

Cause it's not like A-List doesn't have an advancing armor move that can blow past most projectiles.

Or, y'know, you could show patience and walk in.

Or you could walk, make the read on a projectile and jump on for a full combo.

Holy fuck, you people will bitch about anything.

Nuovo_Cabjoy

G O R O B O Y S
Cause it's not like A-List doesn't have an advancing armor move that can blow past most projectiles.

Or, y'know, you could show patience and walk in.

Or you could walk, make the read on a projectile and jump on for a full combo.

Holy fuck, you people will bitch about anything.
Somehow I find I'm always on the same page with you, Rude. Hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.