What's new

MKX Comic Plot Discussion & Speculation Thread

Rain is like the opposite of Reiko haha, great in game but completely boring and has like no motivation of his own lore wise. Dude is a demigod but spends all his time serving more interesting characters.

Never liked Rain as a character and the more they reveal about Rain the lamer he gets. He was being trained as a hero to overthrow Kahn and become King and instead killed his allies and served Kahn smh. Like.....what? Hahaha.

Also Kotal's people are reverse Vampires apparently.

GGA Max

Lol no i just made it as a joke because of the "Goro Lives" tagline like "Erron Black Lives"

Didnt even try and still got someone? lol i thought it looks so bad nobody can take this ever seriously especially with "Midway Online Store" :DOGE
Haha I'll have to watch my posts after I've had drinks.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Okay.

Fuck.

Goro might actually die...

Didn't peg him as a traitor.

He also cheated. Maybe, I guess it was even since K'Etz had Kahn's hammer.

That Osh-Tekk weakness thing is kind of stupid though, we've already seen gameplay of Kotal using Sun powers in a night time stage. I know lore and gameplay don't always have to mix, but stuff like is still kind of dumb. I wonder if K'Etz with be Kotal's alternate costume.

Last edited:

Pizza

Thrill Kill
So much blood magic involved.

We need Skarlet.

--

Also, I've always liked Reiko. I know he's one of the most hated characters, but I think he's nice. His story was interesting to me, and I'm glad to see him being a bit more relevant in this new timeline.

haketh

Noob
K'Etz had Kahn's hammer.
That Osh-Tekk weakness thing is kind of stupid though, we've already seen gameplay of Kotal using Sun powers in a night time stage. I know lore and gameplay don't always have to mix, but stuff like is still kind of dumb. I wonder if K'Etz with be Kotal's alternate costume.
Kotal is probably the only one who can do it or none of them can yet.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
You can't do it, when they reveal the weakness he is literally the example used.

Kotal bleeding out in a dark cave while Reiko is fighting a monster.

Maybe they'll play it smart and chalk Kotal's immunity up to the blood magic.