What's new

Mistaken. All of You.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Anyone who says Scorpion is still broken is just bad at the game in general.

Granted I think he is better than bottom 5, but no better than mid tier.

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
probably its a troll thread l
but REO's post aside why does nobody talk about batgirl? like did noobody see that sonicfox (not to say he isnt a great player because he is) would have mopped up kdz if he didnt random teleport into full combo punishes in those matches, shes been a problem since day 1

Abbneto

God's only man, spared by the Butcher.
Zatanna? but Zatanna Aquaman is 2-8
I haven't seen a single person explore the magician enough to know any true MU numbers, otherwise I'd agree with you. I've seen one person with her do things that almost looked like you couldn't react fast enough to block even. She's the sleeping giant I feel, Zod is also up there on my list but she won.

I haven't seen a single person explore the magician enough to know any true MU numbers, otherwise I'd agree with you. I've seen one person with her do things that almost looked like you couldn't react fast enough to block even. She's the sleeping giant I feel, Zod is also up there on my list but she won.
Maybe shazam?

Abbneto

Maybe shazam?
I really don't know that either, there hasn't been many people exploring him. There is so much fresh turf that no one has claimed yet. But we do know certain characters are lacking tools needed to be among the best that we know of. I'm still somewhat skeptical but if I had to bet money it'd be on the magical whore.

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
I mean thinking about this Zatanna is being slept on. I have been sleeping on her :( Every other Ztaanna player too. But one thing in here is true... She is not even top 10. That's why i am that hype to know his Zatanna MU chart

Abbneto

And to all that say Zod, we can respectfully say as of now AK Pig Of The Hut does not downplay Zod whatsoever. And Reo had said that the "top" player of said character downplays him/her. If there would be another Zod to compete against pig as top I don't know of them. Maybe Jailhouse or self proclaimed #1 Zod.. m2dave. And I am yet to see any of them downplay him.

Lol seems like everything turns into a Bane conversation on here. Honestly I think the UK and USA have great players, no need to measure dicks. Well ideally I can make it down to the states and bring Bane to a major sometime in the near future here.

Either way, on topic. Zatanna from day 1 screamed under the radar, and I still believe she's gonna be absolutely insane.