What's new

Mistaken. All of You.

CHAINSAW305

Jus chill'n
YOU GUYS STILL DON'T GET IT! "ALL THE CHARACTERS I'M PLAYING NOW"???????????????? HE USE TO PLAY SOMEONE???
SOMEONE THAT EVERYONE HAS COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT....HAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!

Galactic Geek

Losing is learning; winning is succeeding.
I will see all your conspiracy jargon and raise you just one line." You just need a small push and mental awareness, which is what im giving you right now." Just this line contains so many hints a small push refers to this characters ridiculously good wake up and currently broken b13 string. Mental awareness refers to the character himself ask yourself which character has powers of the mind. And finally which is what im giving you right now, now to the untrained slueth they may simply think Reo means his post. He doesnt though when be says "im giving it to you now" ask which character has Reo displayed most recently. Have you cracked the Da Vinci code? The future broken character is none other than HARLEY QUINN!!!!...... no really it Martian Manhunter.
His words were not lost on me; I considered exactly that as well.

Grave__Intent

Death's Trusty Side-Kick!
LOL REO this thread trolls again!

BTW REO if SuperF23man & BlackDivekickerAdam aren't broken then why are SO MANY people complaining about them? Do the math bro! NERF "NORMALIZE" INCOMING!

EMPRESS_SunFire

Regina George of discord
Zatanna was a thought because of his tweet. But i'm still SURE that it's Wonder Woman! Wonder Woman is beast... I've also heard multiple times that she is Black Adam's worst match up & she is 5-5 or 6-4 with Superman tho. She only have like 1 or 2 bad match uls btw. Wonder Woman has a lot of sense.
She is a definitely top 5 character with top 3 potential! If she beats them 2...

Espio

Kokomo
REO, my love, if you use Scorpion and win every tournament like you did with Kabal, i will go to the US and be your sex slave for life.

Lol Dafuq? O__o

Scorpion kind of just disappeared entirely after the patch, it was like they removed him from the game haha so I'm actually really curious to see what post patch Scorpion can do now if it was him.

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
Lol Dafuq? O__o

Scorpion kind of just disappeared entirely after the patch, it was like they removed him from the game haha so I'm actually really curious to see what post patch Scorpion can do now if it was him.
i still play him sometime but imo it's really hard to use him and win.
damn it NRS why did you nerf his damage and his J3 ;____; ???

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Lol Dafuq? O__o

Scorpion actually disapeared from mk9.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Zatanna was a thought because of his tweet. But i'm still SURE that it's Wonder Woman! Wonder Woman is beast... I've also heard multiple times that she is Black Adam's worst match up & she is 5-5 or 6-4 with Superman tho. She only have like 1 or 2 bad match uls btw. Wonder Woman has a lot of sense.
She is a definitely top 5 character with top 3 potential! If she beats them 2...
It is widely agreed that WW is top 5.

He literally said Zatanna in his tweet, that is who he thinks is underrated. You can disagree all you want, I do as well.

Espio

Kokomo
i still play him sometime but imo it's really hard to use him and win.
damn it NRS why did you nerf his damage and his J3 ;____; ???

I don't think he's that good either, but there could be something to discover with him?

His standard bnb's get around upper 20% ish for a bar, right?

RIF

Noob
I despise Aquaman, BA, and Superman as much as the next guy, but is NRS going to 'normalize' them without making them worthless? What could you possibly do to these characters that would keep them in their rightful position (top 10), without having them as dominant? I don't play ANY of them, so I am not quite sure.

I am also not sure why Batgirl and Flash go under the radar like a stealth bomber.

Atmapalazzo

Is it raining?
REO, I'm sorry to break it to you, but no matter how much of a show you put on for us, how much you make us want to search for this revelation, we will not. There is no need to let the game evolve and explore the true potential, because we'll play it how we want to, no matter the level of play. There is nothing you can say that will take all the hate away from Vergil and focus it on...

...wait, we're not talking about mahvel, are we...

(spoilers: it's the borg)

Defenestrator

I do windows
R.E.O. said:
I have seen small beacons of light shine from a select few of you.
Seeing this character wave in the sidelines with a big grin
Why is this force being slept on?
You just need a small push and mental awareness, .
GL/ Sinestro
Joker
Flash
MMH

Damn insomnia. That's where conspiracy theories come from.
No, Robin:
Who has a flame move;
Is smirking when she asks if you believe in...
Magic;
And uses cards to get you away?

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Pointless thread. It would of been more hype if said player pulled said character out at said tournament. This is on par with front paging tweets.