What's new

Combo List - Mileena Mileena Combo Thread (updated feb 2016)

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
Really? If that's true this HAS to be a bug then. I thought maybe Telekick was too slow to connect, but if it works in the corner that's not the case.
Nevermind! lol. just labbed it to double check and it doesn't work. i could have sworn it registered at some time when i was foolin around. i think it just combos off of F3 alone. not F34. sorry about that.

Nevermind! lol. just labbed it to double check and it doesn't work. i could have sworn it registered at some time when i was foolin around. i think it just combos off of F3 alone. not F34. sorry about that.
It still could be a bug. I can't imagine it was made that way on purpose since every other combo starter links into it.

You mind testing her combo starters in Ethereal/Ravenous to see if TK gets blocked on them? I know in Piercing she doesn't have that problem.

Damaja325

Stylin' & Low Profilin'
It still could be a bug. I can't imagine it was made that way on purpose since every other combo starter links into it.

You mind testing her combo starters in Ethereal/Ravenous to see if TK gets blocked on them? I know in Piercing she doesn't have that problem.
i'm pretty sure everything works the way it should. unless i'm missing something. all of her strings cancel into telekick properly except the F34.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
mileena kommunity i think we'll all agree this combo threads op needed a update, was a mess and had out of date info.
since original poster gone m.i.a from editing for a good long while ive started trying to overhaul the list.

only added ethereal meterless midscreen/corner, 1 bar midscreen/corner

ill get to the other two variations over next few days and then start adding in two bar and 3 bar combos and tidying things in spoilers, colours etc

mileena kommunity i think we'll all agree this combo threads op needed a update, was a mess and had out of date info.
since original poster gone m.i.a from editing for a good long while ive started trying to overhaul the list.

only added ethereal meterless midscreen/corner, 1 bar midscreen/corner

ill get to the other two variations over next few days and then start adding in two bar and 3 bar combos and tidying things in spoilers, colours etc
Thank you!

Jolt

Uprise
Universal 53% X-ray

f343 run 4~roll jik~teleport kick x-ray

52% if you do f23~roll instead of 4. Easier execution, but I think both can be perfectly consistent with practice

YoloRoll1stHit

Publicly Educated
So the new B12 helps piercing a lot. We can convert combo after anti air B1, now recovery of B12 is good enough to follow up combo

Jolt

Uprise
Hey can anybody test to see if F44 gives combos in the corner with D1~Roll?

@Damaja325 @theGabStandard @1man3letters @MyronJ906
If no one has checked when I get home in about 2 hours, I will do it. I've tried with Remote Play on my Vita and so far the answer is no, but there's definite input lag and I'm pretty sure it's running at 30 FPS on top of that.

I'm hopeful for the idea, so if anyone can check before I get off please let us know! Definitely a good idea since it would shave off some risk on the low starter (in the corner at least) for all variations

Jolt

Uprise
Welp I figured out what it is. I have a vid that I'm putting together to explain it.
I'm guessing it's a hitbox thing? I'm testing some other combos and f34 teleport kick works MIDSCREEN on Ferra/Torr lol. I would be willing to guess that it just whiffs on female characters but I haven't tried on other males. Could only work on LARGE characters too.

I'm guessing it's a hitbox thing? I'm testing some other combos and f34 teleport kick works MIDSCREEN on Ferra/Torr lol. I would be willing to guess that it just whiffs on female characters but I haven't tried on other males. Could only work on LARGE characters too.
Yeah, pretty much.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
well thats piercing in the bag on the 1st draft edit, now for that p.o.s ravenous

also i know good few the mileena community cucu for coco puffs about f3 combos so if there a better 10 for 10 combos that the ones i have listed tag me and ill edit them in, want to keep the op as practical as possible, hence why theres no roll,b3~telekick combos.

#lickthesai

well thats piercing in the bag on the 1st draft edit, now for that p.o.s ravenous

also i know good few the mileena community cucu for coco puffs about f3 combos so if there a better 10 for 10 combos that the ones i have listed tag me and ill edit them in, want to keep the op as practical as possible, hence why theres no roll,b3~telekick combos.

#lickthesai
Standing 4~EX TeleKick~Air Sai~f2,3~Roll~b2,1,2+4 40% 1 bar

Also, lol. Why the hate for Ravenous? Don't like her unmasked?

Last edited: