What's new

M2dave Salty Trash Talk & 16bit Pop Off On Smoke Players!

derOeler

Death comes to all!
First of all: All popoffs are highlights. They are way more entertaining than most of the streamtalk ("DAYYUUUMMM" for the fiftieth time etc).
I love it.

They are strong opinioned rants for the sole purpose of letting everyone know what it feels like to: w/e, fill in _blank, not to seriously discuss that matter based on one specific popoff.

With that beeing said LBSH ;):
M2dave almost overcame a horrible matchup. (I played Sub vs Cyrax for ages until it clicked that it is rape - so i know what i´m talkin about)
But he should not try to take something away from wafflez. That was a great performance. He has top fundamentals. Period.
Smoke players in general may not..

16Bit is a great asset to the community and not known to take himself toooo serious so no one should feel offended by him hyping a teammate.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
DarKNaTaS, when EMP Scar talked trash about me for 5 minutes, you supported him. When I defend myself, I am still a bad guy to you. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. You are just envious of my accomplishments because you could never get the job done with Freddy. The sooner you admit this fact to yourself the better you will feel about yourself.

REO, stop kissing NYC players' asses. KT Smith got annihilated by Tyrant at the Anaheim Arena. Yet Wafflez beat one of the best Jax players three to nothing. Even you can connect these two dots.

By the way, CD Jr. has not quit MK. He is just concentrating on Tekken Tag 2. LBSH, as 16 Bit would say, if he had decided to use Kabal or Kung Lao instead of Jax, Wafflez would not have placed third. I am just keep it real.
This all started because u talk to much shit about other freddy players when none of them were talking shit about u before that. u brought this upon ur self. Dont get me wrong i used to cheer for u at tourneys but ur attitude towards other freddy players is disgusting and u deserve the verbal beating u been handed.
P.S. i dont envy your accomplishments i pity u. All i ever done was help other freddy players and u just bash them.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
This all started because u talk to much shit about other freddy players when none of them were talking shit about u before that. u brought this upon ur self. Dont get me wrong i used to cheer for u at tourneys but ur attitude towards other freddy players is disgusting and u deserve the verbal beating u been handed.
P.S. i dont envy your accomplishments i pity u. All i ever done was help other freddy players and u just bash them.
I talk trash about you and EMP Scar because you two are first class fools who believe Freddy is a rush down character. Name me one bad thing I said bad about Jim, SquirtMcGirt, Vip3r, or any other Freddy player.

And do not talk to me about contributing. I have contributed more to the character than anyone else in this community.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
I talk trash about you and EMP Scar because you two are first class fools who believe Freddy is a rush down character. Name me one bad thing I said bad about Jim, SquirtMcGirt, Vip3r, or any other Freddy player.

And do not talk to me about contributing. I have contributed more to the character than anyone else in this community.
1. i dont feel like looking at every post u made and every video u bashed all freddy players at. 2. The only thing u taught people was how to throw claws. I rest my case! O and by the way my boy Viper & BuryMeInTheBlack is also a rushdown freddy!

Espio

Kokomo
A complete character trumps them both pretty decisively. You gotta be able to zone and rushdown in addition to strong footsies.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
1. i dont feel like looking at every post u made and every video u bashed all freddy players at. 2. The only thing u taught people was how to throw claws. I rest my case! O and by the way my boy Viper & BuryMeInTheBlack is also a rushdown freddy!
Some matchups require all zoning but there are plenty i agree that require hybrid style

When i see Viper rushing sub zero or some other characters like sonya I facepalm and talk to him about it.

You have to play like dave in some MUs but I agree in some for god sakes advance forward and punish

I think dave has his own style and he's just most comfortable with it

dem popoffs though haha, well this is another thread with arguing. All I have to say is this, xsmokex is obviously a top 5 smoke player hands down, so it doesn't really matter if he is the best or not because he is obviously a beast with him. I could care less if people got me as the best reptile or best cage, as long as I am successful with them in tournament, that is all I care about.

DarKNaTaS, when KH Scar talked trash about me for 5 minutes, you supported him. When I defend myself, I am still a bad guy to you. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. You are just envious of my accomplishments because you could never get the job done with Freddy. The sooner you admit this fact to yourself the better you will feel about yourself.

REO, stop kissing NYC players' asses. KT Smith got annihilated by Tyrant at the Anaheim Arena. Yet Wafflez beat one of the best Jax players three to nothing. Even you can connect these two dots.

By the way, CD Jr. has not quit MK. He is just concentrating on Tekken Tag 2. LBSH, as 16 Bit would say, if he had decided to use Kabal or Kung Lao instead of Jax, Wafflez would not have placed third. I am just keep it real.
Corrected. Scar does not play for Empire Arcadia
Also, dude, if you're being serious about CD jr you wouldnt say something so stupid. Jr chose who he chose because he thought that gave him the best chance to win. He had 3 chances to pick another character and stayed with jax

M2Dave

Zoning Master
Rush down Freddy is only worthwhile in a few match ups. Besides, why would you rush down when Freddy has a humongous advantage from a distance versus the vast majority of characters? A high level player plays to his character's strengths, not his character's weaknesses.

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
Rush down Freddy is only worthwhile in a few match ups. Besides, why would you rush down when Freddy has a humongous advantage from a distance versus the vast majority of characters? A high level player plays to his character's strengths, not his character's weaknesses.
As the famous Tom Brady has said no1 is currently using freddy at his full potential and the day u finally realize u need to u freddy's other tools is the day u finally win EVO!

Pig Of The Hut

I think you guys should just list what characters it makes sense to rush down and not

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Rushdown with freddy works in a few matches ( good example is Raiden , its only way to beat him with freddy)
Zoning freddy works vs all ( not smoke :p )

Why would someone want to get in with freddy on kabal , kenshi , cage , sonya ? no reason ( if you want to win )
Some MUs require a mix of zoning and rushing down (sindel, millena , kung lao ( not sure here ) , noob , scorpion maybe )

SaJa

FH_FenriR
why would you rush down when Freddy has a humongous advantage from a distance versus the vast majority of characters?
The answer is just below : "Rush down Freddy is only worthwhile in a few match ups". End of story.

Just look at you against Wafflez here ! You so fucking lost that you, 100% zoning player, go for Jax. WTF ! Scar and Natas would do better imo and no, you're not the best zoner player here, as long as you don't achieve what Pig did (pig killed you at mlg btw ?).

A high level player plays to his character's strengths, not his character's weaknesses.
No, he plays to every aspect his char can go for. Not only the lame way. But I've noticed you learned +40% combo since last week. Be carefull to not be disagree with yourself in the futur.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
The answer is just below : "Rush down Freddy is only worthwhile in a few match ups". End of story.

Just look at you against Wafflez here ! You so fucking lost that you, 100% zoning player, go for Jax. WTF ! Scar and Natas would do better imo and no, you're not the best zoner player here, as long as you don't achieve what Pig did (pig killed you at mlg btw ?).

No, he plays to every aspect his char can go for. Not only the lame way. But I've noticed you learned +40% combo since last week. Be carefull to not be disagree with yourself in the futur.
You sound like one of the many noobs in the chatroom who was hating on me last weekend.

Obs_SmSwag

"I have good taste because I like what I like"
Not to dis waffles, but the only 2 tournaments of xSmokex that we've seen, he's won and gotten like 4th place? He has more quality wins (I guess? Idk his resume) because he's been to more tournaments. That's like saying the Knicks are better than the Thunder because they have more quality wins over NBA teams, even though the Thunder have only been in the league for a few years.

I'm definitely not going to say either one of these players are the best until we see xSmokex at NEC.

Pig Of The Hut

Not to dis waffles, but the only 2 tournaments of xSmokex that we've seen, he's won and gotten like 4th place? He has more quality wins (I guess? Idk his resume) because he's been to more tournaments. That's like saying the Knicks are better than the Thunder because they have more quality wins over NBA teams, even though the Thunder have only been in the league for a few years.

I'm definitely not going to say either one of these players are the best until we see xSmokex at NEC.
edit: ehh nvm

Not worth it