What's new

M2dave Salty Trash Talk & 16bit Pop Off On Smoke Players!

DarKNaTaS

Retired!
So we have M2dave talking shit about all freddy players he also singles out KH Scar as being garbage KT Smith is washed up and just throwing out a bunch of salt. Then we have 16bit popping off on all smoke players including XsmokeX. The video says it all post ur thoughts on this.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Yeah okay @GGA 16bit.... xSmokex blew up insup with flawlesses and was one ROUND behind Reo with a flaweless against him. Reo won by pure chance and having well established tourney experience. xSmokex is the best player in all of Toronto and likely enough the best in Canada.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Yeah okay @GGA 16bit.... xSmokex blew up insup with flawlesses and was one ROUND behind Reo with a flaweless against him. Reo won by pure chance and having well established tourney experience. xSmokex is the best player in all of Toronto and likely enough the best in Canada.

Yeah that's tight. He can rightfully be considered one of the top Smoke's. However, Young Wafflez has more quality wins against top players than him. Period.

I believe results matter.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
Yeah that's tight. He can rightfully be considered one of the top Smoke's. However, Young Wafflez has more quality wins against top players than him. Period.

I believe results matter.
But how can you even consider that when he is 15 years old, has no way of coming in contact with the players you consider of better quality.. It's not a fair way of looking at this matter. I'm confident that if he was able to be in the US he'd blow up almost all of NY players let alone the rest of US players.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Around 4 minutes

I love how m2dave is so busy with his hilarious trash talking that he's not even watching the match
"Wafflez just took that game"......"What...he did?"....."Maybe CDjr doesn't know the Smoke matchup..." "umm, he played Smoke in tournaments and finished MLG Columbus with him"...."What good Smoke players does CDjr train with?" "ummm...KT Smith?" "....................."

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
But how can you even consider that when he is 15 years old, has no way of coming in contact with the players you consider of better quality.. It's not a fair way of looking at this matter. I'm confident that if he was able to be in the US he'd blow up almost all of NY players let alone the rest of US players.

I am not confident Wafflez "could" beat top players. He has. I live in a reality, results based world. That is fair.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
xSMoKEx is a beast and arguably one of the best Smoke players. As a Toronto (and Smoke) player I'm trying not to be biased here. I've heard both sides back and forth and I can't deny that Wafflez has more tournament record / success / whatever than XsmokeX does at the moment. This is undisputable for the moment, however not set in stone and subject to change. I know XsmokeX doesn't make it out to a lot of events, but there's not a single doubt in my mind he'd give some of the best players a run for there money. We gotta work on getting him out more!

Besides, he's only 15 iirc. It's not easy travelling to a completely different country to compete in tournaments at that age.

xSMoKEx will dominate mortal kombat 11 when that comes out and he's of age to financially support himself going to events and his parents are no longer a limiting factor for him.