What's new

M2dave Salty Trash Talk & 16bit Pop Off On Smoke Players!

Breaker

~AKUMA~
I am not confident Wafflez "could" beat top players. He has. I live in a reality, results based world. That is fair.
Whatever man sounds like you have no interest in new, shared meanings. You completely failed to acknowledge what I said about his age and position in life, disregarding that withouth those obsticles he'd be able to attend those US events and shit on the curbo hype and everother hype that US players come up with and think it's biblical. The louder the bang, the more hollow the substince.

"I don't know what you Smoke players are gonna do for Injustice when there is no projectile parry"

I take that M2dave is unaware that Batman has a projectile parry? lol...

Also I agree with Frothy(?) - "Harley Quinn, all day"

"I don't know what you Smoke players are gonna do for Injustice when there is no projectile parry"

I take that M2dave is unaware that Batman has a projectile parry? lol...

Also I agree with Frothy(?) - "Harley Quinn, all day"
Who needs parries when you do in fact have the best zoning, and a stance that lets you zone while avoiding all other zoning.

m2dave needs to study up on his Injustice.

And yes that was me :)

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
this thread has the potential to reach 20+ pages.... I have faith in TYM.. make it happen lol

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
In a way the rivalries do keep things interesting. Look at pro wrestling, you can't be a good heel if people all love you and you always do the right thing. Would anyone want to watch wrestlemania if the main event had 2 guys going. "We're going to fight" and the other guy replied "yup, I'll be there too."

That video to me sounded kind of like he was just making stuff up for the sake of shit talking and might start laughing at any point. You really can't tell someone's true intention over the internet in text. There's no amount of LOL's smiley faces or whatever that can have you grasp the posters intention about being sarcastic if it's something that's in the realm of a real possibility.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
But how can you even consider that when he is 15 years old, has no way of coming in contact with the players you consider of better quality.. It's not a fair way of looking at this matter. I'm confident that if he was able to be in the US he'd blow up almost all of NY players let alone the rest of US players.
If I stopped eating shitty food and exercised I would be thin. Guess what.

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police
Whatever man sounds like you have no interest in new, shared meanings. You completely failed to acknowledge what I said about his age and position in life, disregarding that withouth those obsticles he'd be able to attend those US events and shit on the curbo hype and everother hype that US players come up with and think it's biblical. The louder the bang, the more hollow the substince.
We don't base who the best players are based off of why they can't go to tournaments... we base the best players off of their tournament results. xSmokex might be good, but if he isn't going to tournaments then nobody cares. It's sad that he can't go to tournaments... but tough luck. Maybe he's really good. Maybe he is. But who cares? You have to go and you have to win to be considered one of the best with your character. I guess people consider me a good Raiden, but I'll be damned if I try to pump myself up before I make top 8 at a major. So until then... tough luck for me. And yes, it is fair.

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
In a way the rivalries do keep things interesting. Look at pro wrestling, you can't be a good heel if people all love you and you always do the right thing. Would anyone want to watch wrestlemania if the main event had 2 guys going. "We're going to fight" and the other guy replied "yup, I'll be there too."

That video to me sounded kind of like he was just making stuff up for the sake of shit talking and might start laughing at any point. You really can't tell someone's true intention over the internet in text. There's no amount of LOL's smiley faces or whatever that can have you grasp the posters intention about being sarcastic if it's something that's in the realm of a real possibility.
It was m2dave heel promo to hype up his fight with Scar at dallas ^_^

m2dave @ Nr 1 TYM heel :D

Breaker

~AKUMA~
If I stopped eating shitty food and exercised I would be thin. Guess what.
What are you trying to say? xSmokex should level-up to 18 years of age and get a full-time job, than he is viable to make claims? GTFO dude, you were at Toryuken and witnessed the blow up. The same could easily apply to such as Denzel.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
What are you trying to say? xSmokex should level-up to 18 years of age and get a full-time job, than he is viable to make claims? GTFO dude, you were at Toryuken and witnessed the blow up. The same could easily apply to such as Denzel.
I'm saying wafflez has a better resume in tournament therefore has has to be considered the best or else it's disrespectful. Wafflez can't control how many tournaments xsmokex goes to. It's sucks that he can't go to tournaments I understand. I played him in casuals and thought he was a really cool guy and a great player.

Breaker

~AKUMA~
I'm saying wafflez has a better resume in tournament therefore has has to be considered the best or else it's disrespectful. Wafflez can't control how many tournaments xsmokex goes to. It's sucks that he can't go to tournaments I understand. I played him in casuals and thought head a really cool guy and a great player.
Okay fair enough that makes more sense than what anyone else even tried to justify (@GGA 16bit). However if you apply the science of observation and having first and second hand experience on the subject, you can tell that xSmokex has excution level no less than REO or CDjr. He pretty much polished Smoke in the community, and the kid gets no credit, why? Tourney resume? fuck that shit man, I know this game as well as REO or DoctrineDark but do I have a resume? hell no. I don't like this one dimensional way of looking at things and judging players and their skills based off of tourney resume. This is a video game, it's not real Martial Arts were you GOT TO prove your status by being formally challenged.

D

Deleted member 9158

read what it says under my name and weep guys.

WEEP

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Okay fair enough that makes more sense than what anyone else even tried to justify (@GGA 16bit). However if you apply the science of observation and having first and second hand experience on the subject, you can tell that xSmokex has excution level no less than REO or CDjr. He pretty much polished Smoke in the community, and the kid gets no credit, why? Tourney resume? fuck that shit man, I know this game as well as REO or DoctrineDark but do I have a resume? hell no. I don't like this one dimensional way of looking at things and judging players and their skills based off of tourney resume. This is a video game, it's not real Martial Arts were you GOT TO prove your status by being formally challenged.
Well you have to have use something to judge who is the best not just opinion. The people who do we'll in tournament should get the credit because playing in tournament is the true test of how good you are. You are playing against the highest level competition offline, the way the game is meant to be played. Also you have to deal with pressure, something I'm trying to get better at. I always do better in casuals then in tournament personally.

Lol, this is dumb dude, this is what exactly Tom Brady means when douchebags say that "I played and beat a top player once, now I am the best player or equivalent/better than you and don't need to prove myself further", no, you have to dominate your locals and take that shit on the road.

It's the correct way to judge players off their accomplishments, just like any in fucking thing life. Anyone can sit around and boast about what they might do, or will do, or can do, or did once.

It's called having a level of prestige.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/prestige

McNasty

Moist.
By that logic I am the greatest smoke player of all time because I said so. Keep in mind context here we are talking about tournament smoke play not overall technical ability and knowledge. Both are great players but tommy is the one with the results to back any claims with.