What's new

Combo Video - Grandmaster LordSpinal Tech Grandmaster Sub ex-Ice Clone and xray ice counters and xray run cancels.

I GOT HANDS

Official Infrared Scorp wid gapless Wi-Fi pressure
Lmao well for right now it's basically doing what our ex statue should. This kinda thing would totally work though, people do reversals off unsafe clone strings all the time. They don't even bother confirming clone.
Often EX Confirming (???) the clone isn't an option a lot of punishes have to be pretty frame tight and for a lot of characters thats their best way in

lordspinalkillerinstinct

He is not my main even though i have that name
Cool stuff, but mostly showboating. We discussed it at my tournament, and although there's some really cool stuff in these videos, I think there's better ways to use meter (especially xray). Still, props for putting this together.
Thanks for the probsz bro I appreciate it

Yeah this for the whole community so for casual players and maybe tournament players.(Pro's)
This is or was my thing making combo/tech video's before I started entering any tournaments.
If you can find a way to make any of this use able then use it to your advantage.

I suggest not to do it when money is on the line Iam showing sub zero his potential and unused maybe known tech and combo's.
I'm finding out that people have been using or trying to show off all of this tech or combo's but it never really came to light.
For me if iam going to main sub like I did in mk vs dc then I just want to be unique with any character I play or main.
I cannot use or do the same bnb combo's everybuddy else does its just plain boring and not me I try to be different.

I enter tournaments mostly for fun or else I wouldnt enter at all anymore Always top 8 (offline) untill now In KI and MKX but I never won one though.
My goal is beating people with all this crazy stuff and getting the propsz pulling it off mid match on or offline and under pressure I usually fucked my combo's that is just one thing I have to overcome.

Thanks again taco for the probsz and meter advice.

Marvaz

come at me
Great vids man. As a sub main myself i have to say this was entertaining to watch although most of it is not practical or useful,it has the swag factor. Lol. Good stuff to you again my man.