What's new

Combo Video - Grandmaster LordSpinal Tech Grandmaster Sub ex-Ice Clone and xray ice counters and xray run cancels.

lordspinalkillerinstinct

He is not my main even though i have that name
I am not shore if this is new to people or not but I have not seen any one do some of the things I have done with sub in the lab.
these video's show some cool combo's with the ex ice clone I am using forward 4 ass a combo starter and the the ex ice clone. on block this is completely safe cause forward 4 ice clone is safe so with the ex version you can do create garanteed block pressure if blocked or combos of of it if it hits
you will see resets traps swaggie combo's setups etc.

I made this for the whole community not only for the pro's
Is it tournament viable I dont know yet because I dont main the ice man yet.

If you like what you see please share and press that like button so more people can see this.

Mortal Kombat X lordspinal xray shatter combo's

Mortal Kombat X lordspinal xray combo setups with sub-zero and xray ice counter

Mortal Kombat X Sub zero grandmaster ex ice clone combo's done by Lordspinal wall and midscreen

Mortal Kombat X lordspinal sub zero ex ice clone combo's resets traps etc swagg and new tech?

this third video will show you that you can use b33 as a low starter'into ex ice clone (shatter).
Mortal Kombat X lordspinal b33 ex iceclone starter with the grandmaster sub

Enjoy my fellow icemans
Mortal Kombat X lordspinals sub zero combo/tech video Xray run cancel wall combo's starting at the 1 min mark

Last edited:

zoofs

bless
none of this is new but you surprisingly had some pretty cool stuff in the videos actually lol, I never thought of some of the stuff you put in.

@Ree301 also posted about a f4 ex clone f42 shatter combo a while back in the grandmaster guide I believe

and now that I'm trying this, does f4 ex clone, run, b12/12 iceball, s4 shatter, b12 clone link? it whiffs the clone so the cooldown is definitely done, but I think it's just not possible.

Last edited:

lordspinalkillerinstinct

none of this is new but you surprisingly had some pretty cool stuff in the videos actually lol, I never thought of some of the stuff you put in.

@Ree301 also posted about a f4 ex clone f42 shatter combo a while back in the grandmaster guide I believe

and now that I'm trying this, does f4 ex clone, run, b12/12 iceball, s4 shatter, b12 clone link? it whiffs the clone so the cooldown is definitely done, but I think it's just not possible.
Its not possible because off the cooldown yeah i tried only with a normal ice clone (showed in the second video) setup it wil work

lordspinalkillerinstinct

This was mentioned by paulo on brady's stream really early in the games life but i have never seen it done. Awesome find. Back to the lab.
Yeah this ex ice clone would have been OP if the ice clone would have stayed on block or hit because stays longer on screen then the normal one.

llabslb

R1D1_998
The first I've seen this recognised was with Brady. You can use it to bait stuff that would typically punish a regular ice clone or the way you showed it in your videos.

This is all great and all but I don't think anyone should start relying on this in tournament. As we all know the ex ice clone is not consistent.

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
If you think about it, it's not beneficial for your damage that ice clone doesn't reset the hit counter.

lordspinalkillerinstinct

The first I've seen this recognised was with Brady. You can use it to bait stuff that would typically punish a regular ice clone or the way you showed it in your videos.

This is all great and all but I don't think anyone should start relying on this in tournament. As we all know the ex ice clone is not consistent.
This is made for everyone not just for tournament players
You can make it consistent you just got to know how to. hit the lab and learn what works and what doesnt on hit and block

STK

Beso de Muerte + Fantasía Oscura
Now if i can do b33 or b12 exklone into shatter combos this would be a great find.

lordspinalkillerinstinct

Now if i can do b33 or b12 exklone into shatter combos this would be a great find.
You can do back 33 into ex iceclone shatter combo''s or even midscreen combo's
thats good cause that a low starter.
now can you do it ?

Mortal Kombat X lordspinal b33 ex iceclone starter with the grandmaster sub

Last edited: