What's new

Combo Video - Grandmaster LordSpinal Tech Grandmaster Sub ex-Ice Clone and xray ice counters and xray run cancels.

RM Ree

Shiba Tamer
Good stuff. Even if it was known, it's never been very well illustrated until now.

If you're willing to spend another bar, you can shatter, 1/d1, b12 xx ex ice blast..." into whatever ender for about 50%. I guess it depends on the distance, but it's consistent on males off the f4 starter.

Also, I believe you might be able to net a meterless freeze if you can hit 242, njp, shatter, 1, b12 xx clone or shatter, 1, 11 xx clone, something like that. I'm not near the battle station, but if someone would like to try it, let's us know what you find.

Also, thanks @zoofs :p at least we know.

Last edited:

lordspinalkillerinstinct

He is not my main even though i have that name
I think that this could be very useful. The timing is very tight but manageable with practice. and if its blocked i think they still have to hold that even if the timing is off. The block pressure looks good.
You are a hundred percent correct sir and even when you miss teh combo you still get a garanteed block pressure with a clone to back you up for a while causing people to panic.

lordspinalkillerinstinct

Good Stuff dude! I can see b33 Ex Iceclone and f4 Ex Iceclone (already is) be used in competitive play. It just a matter of finding the most optimum damage and/or set up of them.
I shall try to do these things online and offline and post some setups and or combos's during a actuall match.

AZTEC-GOD

I will kill you for sport.
I'm not a Sub-Zero player but that was really cool never knew you could combo after an EX clone.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
While I did not find this in may, the cost of losing the pressure seems kinda meh.

On your combos is there any way to end them with the n.j.p n.j.k clone set-up?

STB BroZki

Don’t know what to put here
How quickly do you have to attack after getting the ex ice clone out? I'm having a tough time making the string connect without him blocking lol

lordspinalkillerinstinct

How quickly do you have to attack after getting the ex ice clone out? I'm having a tough time making the string connect without him blocking lol
Almost instantly bro
Depends on what string you want to use after the forward 4
And look at my stamina meter in the videos you kinda have to run cancel to do these they are extremely hard to do my man. The back 33 starter in to ex ice clone is even harder to combo off of cause you get less hit stun and more push back.

lordspinalkillerinstinct

I am not shore if this is new to people or not but I have not seen any one do some of the things I have done with sub in the lab.
these video's show some cool combo's with the ex ice clone I am using forward 4 ass a combo starter and the the ex ice clone. on block this is completely safe cause forward 4 ice clone is safe so with the ex version you can do create garanteed block pressure if blocked or combos of of it if it hits
you will see resets traps swaggie combo's setups etc.

I made this for the whole community not only for the pro's
Is it tournament viable I dont know yet because I dont main the ice man yet.

If you like what you see please share and press that like button so more people can see this.

Mortal Kombat X Sub zero grandmaster ex ice clone combo's done by Lordspinal wall and midscreen

Mortal Kombat X lordspinal sub zero ex ice clone combo's resets traps etc swagg and new tech?

this third video will show you that you can use b33 as a low starter'into ex ice clone (shatter).
Mortal Kombat X lordspinal b33 ex iceclone starter with the grandmaster sub

@Tim Static Can this be front paged please

lordspinalkillerinstinct

this does not need to be front paged, please relax lol
No only uber well known people get their threads pront paged
And other people with some cool stuff or tech get overlooked
And then the more famous people come with the same stuff a few weeks later and they will get all the credits and or honor for the stuff created or perfected or whatever
Thats also what they said when i had to play a particular esl match o chill you will get your match but i did not get that match i got disqualified for being in and on time.