What's new

Loopable pressure discussion

Zyphox vs honey bee is a perfect example of how this game will be played at the highest level as the game progresses. Get ur turn and keep it. Offense offense offense. Where is the space control? Where are the time out wins? Where is the zoning.

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Zyphox vs honey bee is a perfect example of how this game will be played at the highest level as the game progresses. Get ur turn and keep it. Offense offense offense. Where is the space control? Where are the time out wins? Where is the zoning.
I'm seeing a lot of space control and zoning. That's what's been dictating who gets to start their pressure.

Kung Lao!!! Loop loop loop lol

And I'm sick of the "well if it's so so why do we see the same top players"

Blah blah blah

ITS BC THEY LOVE THAT CRAP AND HAVE BEEN RUSH DOWN FOOLS IN EVERY GAME THEY PLAYED!

The war on zoning is over. Bc zoning lost. Scrubs have won and got the game they want.

Stand in front of each other and punch like two high school girls on the playground.

I'm seeing a lot of space control and zoning. That's what's been dictating who gets to start their pressure.
So u get an opening and foe a 3 quarter screen normal or string. To hella plus special moves.

U souls like some one who has no idea what footsore are.
I urge u to go read the sonic hurricane guide to footsies. Google it

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Dude, what are you even talking about? No one is making you play MKX...

omooba

fear the moobs
It's time to bump this thread and get a shit ton of apologies. I told u people.

Lao army
A list army beating everyone
Lou kang beating djt with block infinites

LOOPABLE FUCKING PRESSURE!!!

don't block in mkx... It's ur best defense
can i see a link to djt loosing to block infinite

Find me an offline example of loopable pressure that has no gaps, replenishes stamina and meter as it goes and is truly LOOPABLE then I'll believe you.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Kung Lao!!! Loop loop loop lol

And I'm sick of the "well if it's so so why do we see the same top players"

Blah blah blah

ITS BC THEY LOVE THAT CRAP AND HAVE BEEN RUSH DOWN FOOLS IN EVERY GAME THEY PLAYED!

The war on zoning is over. Bc zoning lost. Scrubs have won and got the game they want.

Stand in front of each other and punch like two high school girls on the playground.
112124 xx ex hat is not a loop lol

boba_buster

Noob saibot
I'm kinda on his side, if your opponent blocks your string it should be their turn , you shouldn't be able to cancel every string into something with advantage , if you fail to open someone up you should lose your turn , not keep it the entire match

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
I wanna agree with you but Kitana is Queen of frame traps and baits. Unless its Sub then fuck that guy. Oh Lao too. Oh and Liu Kang, Sonya, Jax, Cassie, Johnny, ExPunchWalk, Tanya, Quan, Shinnok, Reptile, Tremor, Mileena, and any else whos not Kitana.

HAHAHAH MY CHARACTER HAS MORE MEDALS THEN ALLLLL OF YOURS COMBINED.

#HoldThat

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Link to Zyphox v Honeybee match?