What's new

General/Other - Liu Kang Liu Kang Dragon's Fire & Flame Fist General Discussion

Well that esclated quickly...
Yeh I not smoked in few days so being a bit dumb but I'm tired of hearing the same thing from different ppl.
Getting iafb for combos doesn't mean anything if u do them or not. Now the cancels are a different story. Doing the cancels are easy but getting them on the correct frame is the true challenge.
It means the difference between a lot of damage and high execution from to do 5 or 7 iafbs, but the cancels yeh they're easy to do of course if you do them really slow but frame perfect or 1 frame links with certain setups are very very hard. Maybe in a year or so us Liu kangs can get them consistent but to say they are not hard like rM atk said just shows he don't know Liu kang , same as anyone else that says that. It annoys me

If any liu can jail f44 fbrc f1 consistently, I'll buy u dinner.

Or getting b34 fbrc f2 to jail. Those personally are the cancels im struggling with
F44 into f12 ain't bad , b34 into f2 I use consistently.
Here's a few cancels I was talking about at harder level and all of these are to make it into a true block string
F44 into s1
112 into 112
F44 ex cancel into f44 to make it a true block string
B12 EX cancel into f4 (this one against Kung Laos regular reversal spin) it is not a true block string but you have to beat the regular spin
112 into f44
These are a few of them for now , do these people . Make it so there's no gap so the opponent cannot armour out , come back here and tell me how much shit you think it is when ppl say they aren't hard. The 2 of these I cannot do consistent yet are the 112 into f44 and f44 into s1

P.s I realise b34 into f2 is hard because it's on the perfect frame , it's not even a 1 frame link, I just don't find it as hard as some of the others because I feel I have the f213 follow up down as I've done it so many times but b34 into f213 is still hard yeh .

F44 into f12 I get consistent no issues and the b34 into f213 I get it every 3, 4 times In a row but then mess it up and then repeat :D . But try some the cancels I posted , they're tricky . Let me know what you think of them
I knew of those and i have them down but those 2 i mentioned are my kryptonite

I knew of those and i have them down but those 2 i mentioned are my kryptonite
F44 into s1
112 into 112
F44 ex cancel into f44 to make it a true block string
B12 EX cancel into f4 (this one against Kung Laos regular reversal spin) it is not a true block string but you have to beat the regular spin
112 into f44
You have all of these down consistently? Making them true block strings too ? I'd be very very impressed if you can do all of them consistently , I wouldn't believe it until I see it though lol :eek:

PapaRegadetho

All hail emperor Liucifer Kang!
So what's the deal? Is Kang broke like people were saying?
People are biased, they complain about everything just for the sake of it. Just like with Summoner. Am I really the only one who can win consistently against Summoner? There are ways, train god dammit, Tom Brady says that we players are just humans, not robots, am I robot then? Sure, I get put in the blender just like everyone, but in time, you'll find that one, or two frames to get out of it, Jesus, the game is still quite new, there will be ways to get around everything, just grind your ass off, find new tech , whatever it takes. Liu Kang as of now, is in a good position, if they nerf his f213, it might might hurt him, if they don't compensate him with in the other compartment. But even if he doesn't, You bet your ass I'll stick with the character and beat people to the ground with him.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
This ladies and gentleman is called someone who doesn't have a clue about Liu kangs cancels lmao , no offence dude but no Liu kang player will agree with that , and if they do then they aren't doing his tricky cancels , f213 fbrc, f213 fbrc is easy as hell yes, Also 113 - 5xiafb combos aren't hard? Mate your mad , you don't even know how to do just frame cancels lol no one on this planet can do ALL of his tricky cancels consistent yet, they are VERY very HARD Lolol :), Kabal is EASIER Than Liu kangs cancels!!!! I should know I played them both enough :D
woah woah simmer down big guy... dunno why you're throwin shade at me lol. It is what it is. You're trying to put down hitbox players when you haven't even played on one, but i can play Pad, Hitbox, Stick and use all of them all the time. You're the master Kabal / Liu / Execution god, sorry for inputting on something i don't know about. I've never played either character or game, btw what is Frame?

RyuKazuya

Jesus is my Lord and Savior!
P.s I realise b34 into f2 is hard because it's on the perfect frame , it's not even a 1 frame link, I just don't find it as hard as some of the others because I feel I have the f213 follow up down as I've done it so many times but b34 into f213 is still hard yeh .
when i cancel out of b34 do all kicks have to hit or do i have to cancel out of it right after the second hit?

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
when i cancel out of b34 do all kicks have to hit or do i have to cancel out of it right after the second hit?
from what i remember both the cancel adv's were the same so it doesnt matter if you do 3 or 2. could be wrong though i never played the game before

Kaneki

UPR Kaneki
Is there a trick to be able to do more than 1 fbrc? I can't seem to be able to do two fbrc since I run out of stamina after only doing one.

Osagri

Fear the blade of Osh-Tekk
Is F213 only string that jails in fbc?

Edit
If u could give me all strings that can jail and to what string I would be appreciated

Last edited:

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
What's the technique to making meter burn dragon kick not whiff on crouch blockers? Whenever I do it I just fly right past the enemy and get no plus frames.

Same goes for regular bicycle kick. Just goes over their head and whiffs.