Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Sonya Blade

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Sub Zero

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Takashi Takeda

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters
i am looking for an rushdown char but i can not tell you which char it will be.
also i like kitana but if she sucks i wont play her too...

so this thread (an all this kind of threads) are waste of time

mfkaoz

Banned
Lol at some of these "notable" players.
Maximilian is not notable just because he has a big youtube channel. He'll most likely drop the game after all the DLC comes out and go back to KI/Capcom. I'll honestly be surprised if he sticks it out through the game's life cycle.

sIllverback

Lin Kuei Grandmaster
Lol at some of these "notable" players.
Maximilian is not notable just because he has a big youtube channel. He'll most likely drop the game after all the DLC comes out and go back to KI/Capcom. I'll honestly be surprised if he sticks it out through the game's life cycle.
Is he not notable just because he may not stick it out to the end? If anything, I'd say he deserves to be considered "notable" because he IS notable. The amount of views he pulls regularly for anything he plays shows how much people watch and enjoy him. If anything, he'll most likely get more people to buy this game and join the community after actually seeing gameplay and how much fun it is. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. Just my two cents.

mfkaoz

Banned
Is he not notable just because he may not stick it out to the end? If anything, I'd say he deserves to be considered "notable" because he IS notable. The amount of views he pulls regularly for anything he plays shows how much people watch and enjoy him. If anything, he'll most likely get more people to buy this game and join the community after actually seeing gameplay and how much fun it is. I don't know, maybe I'm wrong. Just my two cents.
The point of this thread is to see who is also playing your character so you can see who you can go to for tech, advice etc. Max is not gonna be one of those people, lol.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
The point of this thread is to see who is also playing your character so you can see who you can go to for tech, advice etc. Max is not gonna be one of those people, lol.
No offense but Max did teach me how to play Batman then I leveled up thanks to king. His week of series also showcases great players at times as well as his learning experiences that someone could also learn from.

SidTheHaze

25th place Tempest Lao
i am looking for an rushdown char but i can not tell you which char it will be.
also i like kitana but if she sucks i wont play her too...

so this thread (an all this kind of threads) are waste of time
you think kitana is gonna suck lol

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Add me to the following:

@DarksydeDash cool topic.
Fujin(if he's in so you can probably hold off on him but so maining him if he's in)

Ermac, Scorpion, Kung Jin, Raiden, Kung Jin and Kano & Liu Kang.

DarksydeDash

Good thread @DarksydeDash but why do you have it set up as spoiler? Wouldn't be easier and better to have the name of the character in bold letter and the names of the players underneath not bold?

Anyway i plan to main Kotal Kohn and raiden but i might switch lol
Thank you for the compliment. The reason why I have it as spoilers is cause the list is continuing to grow. Spoilers are there so the viewer(s) don't have to spend time scrolling so much. Also don't forget if you feel you name should be gold, message me some footage. ;)

MKF30

Thank you for the compliment. The reason why I have it as spoilers is cause the list is continuing to grow. Spoilers are there so the viewer(s) don't have to spend time scrolling so much. Also don't forget if you feel you name should be gold, message me some footage. ;)
Oh btw, do we list DLC too or not right now? Cause I am not sure I may have big interest in Tremor and definitely want to use Predator. Tanya's up in the air til I see a trailer for her.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Oh btw, do we list DLC too or not right now? Cause I am not sure I may have big interest in Tremor and definitely want to use Predator. Tanya's up in the air til I see a trailer for her.
He already said that he won't list them yet. Anyway, it's no matter, since, like many have said, we may change our mains when the game comes out; and maybe once more if we get a fancy of the DLCs.

MKF30

He already said that he won't list them yet. Anyway, it's no matter, since, like many have said, we may change our mains when the game comes out; and maybe once more if we get a fancy of the DLCs.
Ahh ok my fault then, must have missed that. True, I probably won't change my normal roster mains though that much but yeah should be soon for a Jason teaser or something i'm sure. I think he's first.

@DarksydeDash Slight correction to the O.P. all good lol I noticed you put me down for Reptile instead of Raiden. :pRaiden would be my other main guy. It's all good I have done threads like this lol so much to keep track of.

Last edited:

DepreszD

5pectre of Vengvnce
I'm maining the good ol Sorcerer and Servant duo... Rich Homie Quan Chi and Scorpion!! May the Netherrealm burn your souls.

TPH GUNSHOT

Grind to Win
I'm gonna play D'Vorah. I contributed a lot of Wonder Woman tech in injustice before I had to take a break from video games. I'll be doing the same for her.

DarksydeDash

I'm going to add the DLC characters when their trailers are released. I understand a bunch of the community doesn't have a character from the main roster they want to play so I'm going to wait and see whose opinions change.