Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Sub Zero

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Takashi Takeda

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Ahh ok my fault then, must have missed that. True, I probably won't change my normal roster mains though that much but yeah should be soon for a Jason teaser or something i'm sure. I think he's first.

@DarksydeDash Slight correction to the O.P. all good lol I noticed you put me down for Reptile instead of Raiden. :pRaiden would be my other main guy. It's all good I have done threads like this lol so much to keep track of.
You can blame my dumbass phone for that.

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Good idea for a thread. But the fact you know I'm thinking about Kung Lao and Liu Kang scares the shit out of me. I really don't know about those two, honestly.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You can blame my dumbass phone for that.
Lol all good dude lol. My phone makes lots of odd typos on here all the time for some off reason. I understand lol.

Ah, yeah I hear ya on the roster unsure tbing and dlc trailers. Cool.:)

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
@DarksydeDash Im going to main my main man kenshi, then gunslinger erron black, then Johnny Cage. Kenshi is my favorite video game character so yeah he shall be who i attempt to destroy people with XD, along side erron and johnny, but mostly kenshi

Last edited:

Energy Crisis

new to posting, but I been a ghost for years
Planning on maining Lasher Takeda & all 3 Kitana variations. But I'll definitely be trying out every variation of every character after the game comes out just in case...& to keep things fresh as long as possible

ando1184

Noob
I'll be maining Kung Jin, Sub Zero, Johnny Cage for sure, and maybe Liu Kang and Kano after that. Here's the link to my channel, I mainly play online but always look for tech and try to go to tourneys as often as I can. Even though that's not very often anymore. :(

Edit: oh and when predator drops he's gonna be my new main or 2ndary for sure :)

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC8kbw00GCX5AiePbd23qkkw

My Variation Mains:
Sonya Blade - Covert Ops
Cassie Cage - Spec Ops
Jacqueline Briggs - whenever they reveal her boss footage I'll edit
:DOGE

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I will also main Kano, think I forgot to add him earlier. His cybernetic and cutthroat looks really cool.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
@DarksydeDash just curious, where did you get so many of these names from? haha

In regards to me maining Reptile, I'll definitely try him out but I can't say who I'm gonna main without actually playing the game. I'm currently most interested in:

Reptile
Erron Black
Tremor
Liu Kang
Takeda

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
@DarksydeDash just curious, where did you get so many of these names from? haha

In regards to me maining Reptile, I'll definitely try him out but I can't say who I'm gonna main without actually playing the game. I'm currently most interested in:

Reptile
Erron Black
Tremor
Liu Kang
Takeda
I got all of these names from this forum and players I know well. Btw is your bro using Ferra/Torr?

HeroesNZ

Baconlord's Billionaire Sugar Daddy
Could you add me to Sonya Blade also. Her & Cassie are the only two from the main roster I'm 100% playing.