Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Sub Zero

Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Takashi Takeda

Votes: 10 8.0%

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
You can add me for Kenshi potential main, I like his third Kenjutsu style a lot after todays stream.

Considering how Aris reacted to Erron Black, I'm 99% percent sure he willl be trying out that character day 1. Interested to see what he brings to the table.

9_Lives

Noob
I am interested in this not so much to post who I am maining, but to easily see which players to watch if I want to find footage for matchup experience and tips. Thank you for setting this up before the game comes out, I understand it will be hard to maintain with everyone changing their mind or posting half a dozen characters etc. I will most likely refer to this more than once after a few tournaments go by.

Narrowed it down to 5 from what we've seen so far, but subject to change at anytime

1. Quan Chi
2. Shinnok
3. Liu Kang
4. Kotal
5. Sub Zero

Just want to ask what type of character u think I would play?.....not the famous really but my current GT is Nave Ttalg.....but I'm in RM now as RM StRiK3........I play Flash, NW, GA, and I was still learning some Batgirl/Zod stuff....and I always enjoyed Grundy/Bane but I wasn't interested enough to play them. Any thoughts?

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
Just want to ask what type of character u think I would play?.....not the famous really but my current GT is Nave Ttalg.....but I'm in RM now as RM StRiK3........I play Flash, NW, GA, and I was still learning some Batgirl/Zod stuff....and I always enjoyed Grundy/Bane but I wasn't interested enough to play them. Any thoughts?
You should start by trying all of the fast characters in the roster. If you never cared much about playing Grundy or Bane, then slow characters like Goro or Ferra/Torr can be discarded.

I've known players who main the Flash in Injustice and Kung Lao in MK9.
Pig of the Hut played Kenshi in MK9, and he mained Zod in Injustice.
Sonic Fox mained Batgirl in Injustice, and, last time I heard of him, he was interested in playing Mileena in MKX. I think he was interested in Cassie before that, and Sonya was his main in MK9.

You should start by trying all of the fast characters in the roster. If you never cared much about playing Grundy or Bane, then slow characters like Goro or Ferra/Torr can be discarded.

I've known players who main the Flash in Injustice and Kung Lao in MK9.
Pig of the Hut played Kenshi in MK9, and he mained Zod in Injustice.
Sonic Fox mained Batgirl in Injustice, and, last time I heard of him, he was interested in playing Mileena in MKX. I think he was interested in Cassie before that, and Sonya was his main in MK9.
Thx and that is exactly what I was thinking too, but this time I might actually look a little more into Gorro if he has something better than Bane/Grundy......he is still to hype