What's new

Last Days Till MKX; Hype Survival and Coping Group Therapy Thread

VFELLHN

Noob
Seriously every time when mk gonna release i feel sick. I cant focus even in my real life. LOL . For more than a month im playing all of mk games. This week im dreaming how mk launch day will be ( i have a plans right? ) . i have to endure it.. test your endure... EPIC FAIL. LOL

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
So we are now a mere 20-something days away from the arrival of Mortal Kombat X. If you're like me, you may have reached a point somewhere between the last few weeks of reveals and announcements, where you feel like you're waiting for Christmas, a first paycheck, or release of Half-Life 3 (Gabe Newell, for the love of humanity, we implore you).

You hype may have attained an unstably high fever pitch, of near-unhealthy levels, whereupon you look at the calendar and realize that there are still 3 weeks left. Each passing day somehow turns into 48 or 72 hours, and you begin to despair and contemplate building a time machine to arrive at April 14th and end your starvation and misery.

Well my friends, for those of you who are suffering from dangerous levels of hype and anticipation overload, we now have... The MKX Hype Survival and Coping thread. In it, you can share with others who are in the same boat, and help your friends make it through these trying and difficult weeks.

So:
-What are you doing to pass the time till MKX?
-Are you distracting yourself somehow?
-Are you spending time on any other MK-related things
-Have you figured out a way to lessen the struggle of waiting almost 4 years in order to wait.. 20.. More.. days..
-Are you preparing some how? Clearing space in your schedule, or making plans? (Your scene, your friends)

Come everyone, and share your experiences in this thread as we count down to Day 0. Stay strong -- and together we will survive :p
- I have a job and a family.
- I play other games too.
- Can't spell slaughter without laughter.
- What?
- Planning to make a fake account called TotallyCaged and if he turns out shit tier I'll stir a huge whine-hype about him.
(I wish I had a scene or time for one. No. Casual baddie for life. )

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
Study streams and all MKX kontent online. Then STILL suck on Day One. Yea.
MK9 every night till I get my Baraka dlc in MKX.
KI matches if I decide to play my xbone. Haven't touched it in a week.

Work, sleep and drink lots of tea. Read the comics and pick up my back orders at catch up.

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Nice lol. I'm currently at the Lecture Hall and then I'll do a NG to get all the other trophies I missed.
You're gonna have to beat it twice more. Not a huge deal though. T
Only 7 of the bosses are required and on my ng+2 for the third ending I did only the required bosses. Beat it in about 50 minutes. Took almost 60hrs my first run though lol.

Just an fyi the required bosses are:
Gascoigne
Vicar Amelia
Shadow of Yahrnham
The One Reborn
Rom The Vacuous Spider
Micolash
Mergo's Wet Nurse.
You should be able to power through after you've leveled enough. Fantastic game though.

You're gonna have to beat it twice more. Not a huge deal though. T
Only 7 of the bosses are required and on my ng+2 for the third ending I did only the required bosses. Beat it in about 50 minutes. Took almost 60hrs my first run though lol.

Just an fyi the required bosses are:
Gascoigne
Vicar Amelia
Shadow of Yahrnham
The One Reborn
Rom The Vacuous Spider
Micolash
Mergo's Wet Nurse.
You should be able to power through after you've leveled enough. Fantastic game though.
Ok, I've beaten everyone on that list except Micolash and Mergo's Wet Nurse so hopefully everything is winding down.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
This is officially the absolute longest week of all time, haha.

I feel like I am slowly watching grass grow, while people are playing MKX in Uzbekistan. Must stay strong! :p

DOOMSDAY-15RUS-

i'LL DESTROY YOU ALL
exams b4 the launch and exams after launch :( but all my free time will play MKX. My HD PVR, MMX 300 et MIxamp are ready for streamings.
Everyone who want be streamed vs me first week in 1vs1 matchs on ps4, just add me

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
Hey everyone, I've come across a few comments regarding the current state of the game, both good and bad. I'm hyped about the game as well and can't wait to get my hands on a copy (and a system for that matter). But when you break street date you'll always get the incomplete version of the game. My suggestion to everyone is to wait for the day 1 patch. That is when you will be playing the actual game, and that's when you will be able to form strategies and opinions on the way the game works.

I will be releasing a ton of content for this game, none of it will be relevant to the current build however. So everyone sit tight, there will be a ton of info coming your way once the day 1 patch comes out.

Hey everyone, I've come across a few comments regarding the current state of the game, both good and bad. I'm hyped about the game as well and can't wait to get my hands on a copy (and a system for that matter). But when you break street date you'll always get the incomplete version of the game. My suggestion to everyone is to wait for the day 1 patch. That is when you will be playing the actual game, and that's when you will be able to form strategies and opinions on the way the game works.

I will be releasing a ton of content for this game, none of it will be relevant to the current build however. So everyone sit tight, there will be a ton of info coming your way once the day 1 patch comes out.
are you telling me there will be a patch other than the ~2GB i just downloaded? i'm sure this is the day one thing already.