What's new

Last Days Till MKX; Hype Survival and Coping Group Therapy Thread

Kyu

CHOO CHOO BANE TRAIN
Guys I need help I just got back from the gamestop, I preordered it along with the kombat pack and I think I went into hype shock. This is insane, 9 days man how this is going to be amazing. I'm going to the midnight release on Monday and they're gonna have a ps4 out and ready to play I'm so excited!!

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
I'm still doing well. Bloodborne saved me. Still trying to avoid all the damn spoilers though. I don't see how people can go and ruin it this close to launch

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Okay it's starting to get to me....its a week away and it feels sooooooooooo long yo wait!
That launch trailer is just like a huge middle finger.

It's like "Look at all of this shit, I bet you wish you knew what any of this stuff meant! Look at how cinematic it is! Yeah that person you saw is totally who you think it is!".

Fuuuuuuuuuuck, I wish I had a time machine so I could just skip these days before release!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Guys, I'm going to be honest -- I barely making it right now; too much hype.

I've sold all my worldly possessions, placed a deadbolt lock on my bedroom door, and stored up a year's suppy of food rations in the closet.

If I don't make it till next week, someone dig me up on April 14 and put a controller in my hand ;)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Guys, I'm going to be honest -- I barely making it right now; too much hype.

I've sold all my worldly possessions, placed a deadbolt lock on my bedroom door, and stored up a year's suppy of food rations in the closet.

If I don't make it till next week, someone dig me up on April 14 and put a controller in my hand ;)
Pfft, death won't stop me.

My family will say "His love for us must have brought him back to life" as I shuffle past them to start up my PS4 and proceed to do sick-ass brutality combos to noobs online.

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Basically in the middle east, there aren't explicit laws about video game publication dates, so games will go on sale whenever the copies are received. Sometimes it's a few days early and sometimes it's a few days late.
hmm well I get that part I lived in UAE for a while, you have an exact time frame though.. you got a hook up goin basically?

Arkane Slim

I did a lot but I never hated...
Basically in the middle east, there aren't explicit laws about video game publication dates, so games will go on sale whenever the copies are received. Sometimes it's a few days early and sometimes it's a few days late.
Where at specifically? I need to know, lol.

My brother is getting married this weekend and I'm in the wedding. I have work and my wife.

I have plenty of things to distract me from MK... But nothing is distracting me from MK.