What's new

Last Days Till MKX; Hype Survival and Coping Group Therapy Thread

DevilMaySpy

Mama's Little Bumgorf
Yeah, I'm kind of surprised that some people are saying "X move is +Y on block!!! THIS IS MADNESS!" Remember, F23 Breath was +8 in Injustice on day 0. If that stayed, I might actually have placed

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
It's way...waaaaaaaaaay to soon to form a "ass" opinion. Hypothetically, if Raiden is ass I'm fine with that because he will get the buff hammer from hell.
Pretty sure that was a joke.

Although I have been loving all these people getting the game early and claiming that so and so is "broken" and/or "bad". I am getting a real kick out of it.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Pretty sure that was a joke.

Although I have been loving all these people getting the game early and claiming that so and so is "broken" and/or "bad". I am getting a real kick out of it.
I know it is a joke, but there are people on this site that are saying Raiden is ass. I was just pointing out the possibility of a buff hammer of shit winds down the line, IF he did end up being bad.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I know it is a joke, but there are people on this site that are saying Raiden is ass. I was just pointing out the possibility of a buff hammer of shit winds down the line, IF he did end up being bad.
Keep in mind Green Arrow was nerfed in Injustice, lol. Buffed later but nerfed at first.

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
I've been in this really zen state where I'm just knocking out all of my responsibilities like nothing. It's almost like the end of the Matrix where Neo drops the phone and starts fighting Smith (spoilers). I'm fully aware I'm my free time will be gone once MKX hits, so I'm doing what I can before that happens. Anyone else experiencing this?

Gamer68

Fujin!
Only 3 days... I kan do this... only 3 days... But wait, that means, it's only 3 days! ONLY 3 DAYS!!! I WILL HAVE THIS GAME IN 3 DAYS?!?!?! OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH MMMMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!

Justice

Noob
The app is helping a bit.

Watching streams until the get banned is fun.

Think I'm up to the neighborhood of 150 hrs on FF Type 0,,,

Think I'm down to 2 hrs of sleep a night.

Can I haz my MKX nao prz NRS :(

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
COME ON TWO DAYS WTF. I really hope I don't work on Tuesday... Or Wednesday or Thursday.