What's new

Krypt Unlockables

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
There's also Darth Liu skin in addition to Reventant.

Fun stuff: seeing how Liu and Kitana have "secret" skin and knowing what exactly that skin for Liu is made me fairly interested in story mode :p
Do you mean the revenant and dark lord skins or do you mean a 4th skin for Liu that we don't know about?

I got a Kutie Icon (I think Reptile)
And Eternal Scar Background (75 koins per match win)
Both from the Gambling statue if you bet 1100 koins (did it twice, 1 item per turn)

I tried gambling up to 500 with no results, so don't bother with anything below that.
Did no gambling after that so far but I think it's safe to assume you can get more items from the statue.
I just ran out of coins.
Where is this gambling statue?

NoobHunter420

Scrub God Lord
Kuai Liang costume is beating klassic tower with Sub, you unlock a lot of costumes like this. There are many you can unlock in the krypt instead. Some are not in the krypt.

That website is wrong about that costume... it is in the same area though so look around.

I want Dark Empress Kitana ;_;
thanks ,I found it at -18.9 against wall, one of the statue

Ok guys I unlocked Dark Empress Kitana. I got a gold rating on the daily tower. I had 3 retrys/continues because of the test your might object and lost a match too, but I did a fatality on everyone except 1 character and still got a god rating. I also didn't do all the dragon challenges. I completed the other towers yesterday (without a gold rating), but I would start with the daily tower.

Error Macro

It April yet?
For the statue, you bet 10k Koins and you get the Kamidogu. You use that the enter the neatherrealm room. You need Jax's Rocket launcher to open the way to the statue, which in around the center of the starting area.

Full walkthrough, and if you don't want to watch it the description has all the locations in the order you want to go:

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
I got Revenant Sub-Zero after stage 9 of Test Your Might

I got Dark Empress Kitana after completing Living Tower Hourly for the second time. I had previously gotten gold on all three living towers and when I got her, I beat the tower with a bronze. Not sure what the actual requirement is...

Still haven't been able to do survival/endless to 21 wins... Maybe I'll just keep playing living tower and see if costumes keep unlocking.

Spinky

Neutral Skipper
Soooo...

How get Tournament Kenshi? Not using him until I have it. It's apparently in 6, 17 (Dark Pass), but I have no idea how to get there.

So I was listening to everyone who was saying you unlock Dark Empress Kitana by getting gold in the daily tower. I tried that and nothing happened. But then I completed the hourly and the weekly and ended up unlocking it. So I assume that you just have to complete all available towers? Would be my best guess...