What's new

Krypt Unlockables

AeroGrunt

Stay Puft
Didn't Boon say you'd get a reward for unlocking everything in the Krypt? I have all finishers, concept art etc. unlocked and the betting gives me nothing but coins anymore.

there are 4 timed chests i cant open
Are you sure you didn't open those before? They reappear even if you opened them before.

TemperingMoon

I Am The White Wolf
Wait does any one know how to level up your special moves to level 10? It's evil liu skin :/
Wait...Does this really work? 'Cause if it does....I'll go to work on it right away to level up my special moves. Can anyone else confirm if this really gets you Revenant Kang or not? Thanks in advance. ;)

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
Wait...Does this really work? 'Cause if it does....I'll go to work on it right away to level up my special moves. Can anyone else confirm if this really gets you Revenant Kang or not? Thanks in advance. ;)
It doesn't. Revenant Liu is a number of wins in Ranked. Dark Emperor Liu is 10 tower challenges.

Bar_Bar13

Friendly Neighborhood Spectre
10 tower challenges?
When you select towers in single player, you get three options. The third one is tower challenge, which is a 5 battles tower with random modifiers. After you complete it, just hit nee tower, and keep doing that till Kang unlocks.