What's new

Krypt Unlockables

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
i got sonyas tournament by completing klassic tower. If you guys want the dark empress KITANA you must get a GOLD rating on living tower.
I got gold rating on all 3 living towers currently active, didn't get anything in regards to Kitana.

Also, is anyone compiling a list on TYM?
I know there's a website, but it's very incomplete.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
pay 20$ to have the KRYPT totally unlocked.... close thread....

just kidding... I personllay like unlocking shit myself....

I found Raiden's Staff.... thought that was awesome... Would be sick if you can use it in a fight as a diff char.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Kuai Liang costume is beating klassic tower with Sub, you unlock a lot of costumes like this. There are many you can unlock in the krypt instead. Some are not in the krypt.

has any1 unlocked mileena's tournament skin?
I went to -23,10 and I got something else
That website is wrong about that costume... it is in the same area though so look around.

I want Dark Empress Kitana ;_;

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Kuai Liang costume is beating klassic tower with Sub, you unlock a lot of costumes like this. There are many you can unlock in the krypt instead. Some are not in the krypt.

That website is wrong about that costume... it is in the same area though so look around.

I know there are rewards for killing 21 enemies in Survival and Endless.
Perhaps she's one of em?

I have yet to give those towers a try but will start in an hour or so.

TNT_897

Noob
Already got the kuai costume by beating the tower, but since evereybody else got a tournament costume i would think sub got one to.. Of well ill jus keep earning them koins!

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]
I heard that they are there, but if you get them from ladder first, then they are replaced with coin chests.
I can confirm this as I unlocked Reptile second skin via the tower and the chest that originally held the costume had koins instead

Killjoy McGee

[Hype Intensifies]

I got dark empress Kitana from doing living tower so you could try that? I think you need to get gold on it though.

3nany

Noob
Already got the kuai costume by beating the tower, but since evereybody else got a tournament costume i would think sub got one to.. Of well ill jus keep earning them koins!
he didnt get one as there was no flashback to him in the tournament era during story mode. then again there wasnt a flashback for kitana or mileena if i remember correctly :/

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Perhaps the costume is simply from one of the hourely towers.
Some of the kard stuff is unlocked by completing certain towers.
Maybe there are some costumes and such in there too for completing said tower.

Heartwire

Awesomesauce
Well, I was just doing Towers and unlocked the Kitana skin when I completed the daily one.
I didn't level up, my faction level didn't go up either so that's debunked, plus I'm Black Dragon.
I did get Gold though.

Could it possibly be that the unlock is done after you completed 11 towers in total? (It was my 11th tower)

Oh yeah, and I was using Shinnok, so it doesn't seem to matter which character you use.