What's new

Video/Tutorial - TriBorg Kombat Kast: The Cyber Initiative - Cyber Sub-Zero Konfirmed

Tim Static

Adminerator
Today, at the ESL MK Pro League Season 2 Finals, the next Kombat Kast was shown. We got to see Tri-Borg in action w/ his Sektor, Cyrax & Smoke variations, but we also got to see The Pit, as well as the new character selection & stage select screens. And of course, as most everyone knows now, a 4th variation was teased by Tyler & Derek, and it was none other than Cyber Sub-Zero from MK9. Check out the Kombat Kast in it's entirety, and check out the screen's below that:

Character Select w/ boxes for 4 KP2 characters:
MKX_CharacterSelect.jpg

Stage Select Screen (w/ The Pit)
MKX_StageSelect.jpg

The Pit stage:
MKX_ThePit.jpg

Screenshot of quick tease of Cyber Sub-Zero:
MKX_CyberSubZero.jpg

Thanks to the Kombat Tether for the screens!! <3

Attachments

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This is what we've been waiting for, kids.

This, for me, is when MKX really begins.
Everything else has just been practice.

This must be what it feels like when your fam or your best pal gets out of jail or comes home fron deployment. Part of you was afraid you wouldn't see them again, but part of you never lost faith they'd return.
To some, it's just a game, a hobby, something to do, but Cyrax is way bigger to me than just another DLC. it's Reo and Kabal sized, J Wong and Storm, Chris G and Morrigan, one does not simply exist in their grandest fashion without them.

My body is ready.

I'll have the 40's waiting, Triborg.
Bring my boy home and let's fucking party.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Its Noob Saibot. Remember I called it first
Also one of my theories would surprise a lot of people. I have other theories too it could possibly be shang tsung or shujinko, though probably unlikely it's shujinko.

Or just could be a brand new character lol

@Pterodactyl lol that gif always makes me laugh.

Last edited: