What's new

Video/Tutorial - TriBorg Kombat Kast: The Cyber Initiative - Cyber Sub-Zero Konfirmed

I dont even like sektor but it just doesn't feel like an mk roster without him and cyrax. Sektor will fill the not enough bad guys void that mkx has

Slymind

Noob
If i had to guess KP2 release order it will probably go, Triborg, Leather, Bo and close it up with Alien.

The-Bizzle

You alright mate ?
This is what we've been waiting for, kids.

This, for me, is when MKX really begins.
Everything else has just been practice.

This must be what it feels like when your fam or your best pal gets out of jail or comes home fron deployment. Part of you was afraid you wouldn't see them again, but part of you never lost faith they'd return.
To some, it's just a game, a hobby, something to do, but Cyrax is way bigger to me than just another DLC. it's Reo and Kabal sized, J Wong and Storm, Chris G and Morrigan, one does not simply exist in their grandest fashion without them.

My body is ready.

I'll have the 40's waiting, Triborg.
Bring my boy home and let's fucking party.
EXACTLY !!!!

The Celebrity

Professional Googler
You guys can all have your Cyrax.

I'll be over there with Sektor, not needing a net and zoning out all them Cyrax players.

Way too hyped, they could not start off KP2 with a better character. In before they call it "Cyber Initiative" though because they talk about the new netcode whilst playing Leatherface.

Unforgivxble

Don status KHAOTIC Jink
Well if ya look at the Lord ed's
twitter you will see that he said there will be a kombat kast on the 24 for triborg, and 2 days after every kombat kast the character is released. Tell me your thoughts wanna know if I was the only one that thought this.

KHTC Jink

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
I have been wanting to play Cyborg Smoke again for so damn long. Just release Tri Borg tomorrow, NRS. I am impatient as fuck.

World nuke fatality or bust.

KrstffrMunk

Bane/Black Manta/Captain Cold
Tri-borg became my main-to-be upon "his" announcement, can't wait to see what NRS has got in store for us.