What's new

Video/Tutorial - TriBorg Kombat Kast: The Cyber Initiative - Cyber Sub-Zero Konfirmed

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Holy shit, they all look good. But totally using Sektor and Smoke. Probably will pass on Cyrax and Cyber Sub, I'll check out C. Sub on second thought that little tease shocked me and makes me want to use him, see what he can do.

I wonder if Sektor has his little doggy leg cancel again, noticed they didn't mention it but who knows. Either way he looks Boss. Air shoulder dash on top of MK 9 moves again? Fast? Fast speed projectiles? Zoning tested? Oh he is mine.

Anyone else's Jaw drop when Cyber Sub was teased by Tyler?:eek:

Lokheit

Noob
Well, the "tri" in triborg doesn't have to mean 3, it's used in some tech and medical nomenclature and it doesn't mean 3 there, so apparently we get 4 variations (despite the intro and fatality only showing 3 cyborgs...) still don't like that we're reminded of that weird episode of MK9...

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Their normals look pretty good to me hitbox-wise. Good advancing punch, some slide-looking move into a full string, long-reaching low kick (d4?)

Sektor looks like the best one to me so far. Zoning looks nice, upmissile looks great, high damage, good teleport, decent AA

Cyrax looks like the most interesting. Possibly high potential for setups, overhead option with 2 quick hits, armor that leads to combo. How good his AA throw is remains to be seen. Damage looks kinda meh

Smoke looks cool too, but the only thing that really struck me was his restand. I wonder if he'll have mixup options out of that.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Their normals look pretty good to me hitbox-wise. Good advancing punch, some slide-looking move into a full string, long-reaching low kick (d4?)

Sektor looks like the best one to me so far. Zoning looks nice, upmissile looks great, high damage, good teleport, decent AA

Cyrax looks like the most interesting. Possibly high potential for setups, overhead option with 2 quick hits, armor that leads to combo. How good his AA throw is remains to be seen. Damage looks kinda meh

Smoke looks cool too, but the only thing that really struck me was his restand. I wonder if he'll have mixup options out of that.
From what I saw he had the smokebomb combo that would let him cancel into probably 50/50s. Also his harpoons seem to behave like hellfire scorps flame aura. A forced restand that can be comboed or vortexed.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust

I think Cyrax looked the best. Looks like he can keep you in a PermaGuess with 50/50's with net and low bomb. Quan Chi like stuff but with a better armor teleport and air special combos lol.