What's new

Video/Tutorial - TriBorg Kombat Kast: The Cyber Initiative - Cyber Sub-Zero Konfirmed

SM StarGazer

The voice of reason in a Sea of Salt
What is happening to MKX. I'm like....tripping. Vortexs, hard toblockables, nets, flames, ice, smoke, ajajdhdhskakajdbdhs. I need to lay down.

4 Robots....no Fujin or Spawn.

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
cyrax gonna have unblockables, sektors ex flamethrower looked plus and breaks armour, smoke invis 50/50s. this character looks ok

Lokheit

Noob
Just observing, his drone doesn't work like Cyrax, it gives him some kind of upgrade during his iceball and is consumed (apparently it gives it damage over time effect)... maybe it's some kind of upgrade for his moves and is consumed? Just like Unbreakable could do with his aura... but on this abomination instead of the real subbie... U.U (I hope at least it means Subbies less used variations got some love).

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
He looks intriguing. Question is, is he like unlocked once you beat arcade with Triborg or with all 3 variations?

Is he free DLC character? :confused:

I do find it interesting how they literally switched his imputs from MK 9 between his slide and ice ball.

MK 9 it was down, forward 1. MK X it's back, forward 1.

MK 9 his slide was back, forward 4. MK X it's down, back 4. I wonder how his teleport will be. I hope his ice bombs are unblockable.

@Lokheit I know right? Like who the hell is this guy? lol I posted a theory on twitter on Brian's page, that maybe he was a new cyber ninja who has the power to duplicate other cyborgs? He said "not exactly" so that makes me wonder, maybe it's Noob returned some how but in cyber form? Some new mysterious Lin Kuei who lived perhaps possibly one of Sektor's clones but with a failsafe of being sentient in case he died to carry on Sektor's mission?(which he did die afterall as did Cyrax and of course Smoke as we all know) Maybe Shujinko or possibly Shang Tsung? He said we'll find out in his arcade ending so I'm pumped and so curious who the hell this guy is lol

P.S. you really don't like Cyber Sub huh? lol I'll admit the normal one is far more badass.

Last edited:

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Does anyone know when triborg's getting released though? They made no mention of release date in the kombat kast. Please don't make me wait NRS

Blade4693

VIVIVI
I think its going to be released the same day as XL (Like March I think?) though I guess its possible we could get him a week early if you buy kp2, sort of like kp1.

Harlequin969

Always press buttons
Godlike. Tri-borg is a problem. Loyalist will have answers for EVERYTHING!
That's if they learn each variation. The way this characters variations seem they're more like 4 different characters and not just 3 variations of one 1 character. It might be hard to master this one as a loyalist.