What's new

Klassic Reptile Skin & Tanya is WHO'S NEXT!!

Kalaise

Noob
It doesnt look right and doesnt feel klassic. it hurts me like butter knives why can I wear the mask in deceptive, why isnt he white skinned? green skin and green costume. its for this reason im dropping the character and maining a solid top 5 like takeda

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
It doesnt look right and doesnt feel klassic. it hurts me like butter knives why can I wear the mask in deceptive, why isnt he white skinned? green skin and green costume. its for this reason im dropping the character and maining a solid top 5 like takeda
takeda isnt top 5 bro.

Hidan

Where the hell is Reiko's wheel kick
I feel like they can't work on Reptile anymore. I mean he is cool and slimy and all, but somehow he doesn't fit the era.
And for Shinnok's sake, you are right, klassic costumes aren't meant to be touched or changed

Syzoth

The last Saurian from Zaterra - Syzoth - Reptile
I like that he maintains his reptilian side. Lore from Mortal Kombat Conquest says that Saurians lose their ability to masquerade as a human when they are exiled/away from their peers. This timelines takes place 25 years after MK9. Reptile has lost his humane form and is now much more animistic.

MrProfDrPepper

Better than me feeling like NRS teased and them slapped me in the face with this skin. Oh well, at least it's not worse than kraken.
woah woah woah you take that back nothing can beat that sweet reptilian ass XD but in all seriousness IMO kraken is my favorite reptile skin to date

Kalaise

Noob
woah woah woah you take that back nothing can beat that sweet reptilian ass XD but in all seriousness IMO kraken is my favorite reptile skin to date
Its so awful lol tournament and stock skin are the only good ones. Tbh the only klassic costume I like is lui kang

Syzoth

Kraken is my 2nd to least favorite costume. Least being the Mk4 vomit. My favorite is probably this year. I love the bone armor. Looks savage and fits the lore.

Syzoth

^This being said his Alt color for his regular costume in MKX and his Klassic are awful IMO.
Kalaise - Definitely play me tomorrow some:)

MrProfDrPepper

Its so awful lol tournament and stock skin are the only good ones. Tbh the only klassic costume I like is lui kang
I think it may be because you take the costume a bit too seriously, i treat it as a goofy costume and it makes it one of my favorite reptile designs, if not my favorite, not to mention i can make a fuck ton of bad jokes with it which is always fun

Kalaise

Noob
I think it may be because you take the costume a bit too seriously, i treat it as a goofy costume and it makes it one of my favorite reptile designs, if not my favorite, not to mention i can make a fuck ton of bad jokes with it which is always fun
You're so right lol I'm so anal about the word klassic