What's new

Klassic Reptile Skin & Tanya is WHO'S NEXT!!

eNARV

Capital Punishment
Didnt Ed Boon and nrs promise to give something to the brazilians like skins or a brazilian character ? I recall from an interview a while back

Poto2222

"Online is your forte!" - A Wise Man, 2015.
Gaucho Kung Lao is the best skin in Mortal Kombat history, don't even try to argue with it. The Mustache alone is legendary.

The other two are really embarrassing, but I can't agree more with you, dude. DAT MUSTACHE IS TOO GDLK. LOL

RoninLoganX

The Masterless Sword
Gaucho Kung Lao is amazing. The other Brazil skins are crap. Really wish they would have just made a non-themed or different themed skin pack for the New Characters like Cassie and Erron Black instead.

Levaranoia

War God
I wish NRS knew how to give more characters skins other then the ones that already got a ton of skins already. It's fucken annoying that some characters will have 6 or 7 skins and others will have 2 like WTF is that?

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
When the Kombat pack came out, it said the release order. Jason, Tanya, Predator, Tremor is last.
There was a point when they released the dates by character somewhere and I remember seeing Jason>Tremor>Predator>Tanya. Obviously that doesn't make sense because Tanya has be finished (sorta mostly probably) since before launch and is in the friggin story, but it still made me happy in the past. Now I'm sad again.

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
These skins have to be a joke, I want to puke, seriously, I think I will... pu...
I dunno, man... I just booted up the game and the Klassic Reptile skin somehow looks wayyyyyy better than Sub-Zero's. Maybe it's just the weird color and texture of Sub's, I dunno, but I'm digging Reptile's (with the exception of the scales and the facemask). It kinda makes me want to start using him now, haha.

Tremor

Pet Rock
So Tremor is confirmed last, the human Reptile Klassic skin I've been waiting for since launch isn't even human, and of all the insanely creative ideas they could've used for a themed set of skins they went with a "lol Brazil because Brazil" pack.

What a shitty day.

Scrotie79

Wannabe Pro Jobber
I dunno, man... I just booted up the game and the Klassic Reptile skin somehow looks wayyyyyy better than Sub-Zero's. Maybe it's just the weird color and texture of Sub's, I dunno, but I'm digging Reptile's (with the exception of the scales and the facemask). It kinda makes me want to start using him now, haha.
I've been using him since day one. Yeah I agree with you that Reptiles klassic skin is far sexier looking than scrub-zeros. I just wish that there was some human pigmentation going on in the skin areas instead of the scales and that stupid looking "beaky" facemask.

As for everything else: :confused:.... just no. Well that Gaucho Kung Lao is pretty darn hilarious looking otherwise. da fuq NRS?

DDustiNN

MK11 Pocket Guide: Koming Soon to the App Store
I've been using him since day one. Yeah I agree with you that Reptiles klassic skin is far sexier looking than scrub-zeros. I just wish that there was some human pigmentation going on in the skin areas instead of the scales and that stupid looking "beaky" facemask.

As for everything else: :confused:.... just no. Well that Gaucho Kung Lao is pretty darn hilarious looking otherwise. da fuq NRS?
Agreed on all points!

Levaranoia

War God
There was a point when they released the dates by character somewhere and I remember seeing Jason>Tremor>Predator>Tanya. Obviously that doesn't make sense because Tanya has be finished (sorta mostly probably) since before launch and is in the friggin story, but it still made me happy in the past. Now I'm sad again.
You never saw that order because they never once said anything like that .

Tremor

Pet Rock
You never saw that order because they never once said anything like that .
Actually that is the exact order that was given with the Australian release dates that was then reported on by multiple different gaming news outlets. I'm assuming that is what he is talking about. It is an easy thing to confuse, and I'm sure he isn't the only one who read that information (I know I did). I remember reading the "source" the articles based their claims from and being immediately discouraged.

Basically never trust any gaming information given by EB Games or Gamestop as they are both ridiculously wrong almost 100% of the time.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Actually that is the exact order that was given with the Australian release dates that was then reported on by multiple different gaming news outlets. I'm assuming that is what he is talking about. It is an easy thing to confuse, and I'm sure he isn't the only one who read that information (I know I did). I remember reading the "source" the articles based their claims from and being immediately discouraged.

Basically never trust any gaming information given by EB Games or Gamestop as they are both ridiculously wrong almost 100% of the time.
Those were wrong, I think it was a prank anyway

Justice

Noob
NRS: we're making MKX darker, grittier and more gore-filled than ever before.

NRS: here's some Brazillian skins just cuz.

Me: /hardfacepalm

Been playing the patch and loving it. The game feels more balanced now than it was (still has a way to go but meh).

Reptile looks awesome. Remember guys, for NRS to give us a true human Reptile they'd have to create a whole new model because of the way he's designed. Can't just slap a human skin on that.

Finally! A Sonya skin I can stand to wear!

Kung Lao looks awesome as well! Can't wait to this in game:D

Why does Johnny look like Jacky from VF?