What's new

Strategy Kitana General discussion

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
I found some "new tech" with Kang before I stopped playing. Pretty good stuff and I've seen no one use it with him yet.

Interested to see this new tech from Kitana. Reminds me of the other day when that guy pulled off the unknown broken glitch in MvC3. That was some hilarious stuff.

Erik Warda

Kabal Mage
It's pretty simple...but not. You guys can find it through training mode and being very perceptive. For CD's respect I cannot mention it here.

Alex_Smith

The artist formerly known as blueNINE.
If it was up to me I will tell you guys but my brother made me promise not to tell anyone,but I assure you kitana is the best in the game now.[MENTION=16]REO[/MENTION],[MENTION=5716]J360[/MENTION],[MENTION=4772]blueNINE[/MENTION],[MENTION=8836]Erik Warda[/MENTION],am I right?
The man speaks the truth.

Not sure if I'd say she's the best, yet, at least until everything has been discovered about every other character. But with that said, right now I could definitely see her being at the top when played 100% properly and on point which Crazy Dominican kinda does...
What REO said.

When is the next tournament?
Northeast Championships (a.k.a. NEC) on December 3rd and 4th.

is it her anti cross up?

ex fan lifting an opponent jump crossing you??

or maybe her pretty kicks have a meaning (i doubt) but who knows.

lol watch her have a hidden move.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
i find this a tad hard to believe as ive played a lot of good kitanas...some more on the map than others. But im definitly open to seeing what appears to be workin for ya

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
i find this a tad hard to believe as ive played a lot of good kitanas...some more on the map than others. But im definitly open to seeing what appears to be workin for ya
...you realize that Crazy Dominican is one of the most prominent Kitana players in the country, right? He places consistently high whenever he's at a tourney, he's just not able to travel much.

Wow I wanna see that
you want it? do you? TAKE THIS!!! 8=============D (jajajaja en ingles suena más gallo xD)

well, well... now i got to say that this game it´s going down just because they never patch Kitana and others stupid things as well... come on.. check out Cyrax.. they patched him and say "no more reset allowed" and... and...

Plus:

I call this match: Super Street Fighter IV (Hadouken, Hadouken, Hadouken, Hadouken)

And when she does all that stupid combo with almost 6 Fan with 3 Fan Loop, Pop Up, Fan, hit, pop up Fan, etc.. etc.. i call this stupid shit: Marvel Super Heroes Vs Street Fighter... this just made this game STUPID since there are many but MANY things like this and im a Official Hater of Kitana just because all that shit i hate this game... everybody was crying because of Kung Lao but after a while there are many peoples who can raped Kung Lao (This is not that bad) the bad thing it´s all the posibilities of Kitana.. Frame Advantage? WTF?, D+Punch so faster that can hit almost 3 times?, Hadouken Fan Shit? this thing of Fan it´s remind me to Jax in MK3 with the misile inf :S no timing? LOL Ok Mk3 it´s OK because it can´t be patched but MK9?

i hope someday this guys finally think about the people who see the game with all the tactics and not just doing combos... beta testers please think in other shits than doing combos, testing and say "it´s ok the game run perfect"

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
There must be a shitload of kitana players impaling your ass with her for you to hate her so much JAJAJAJAAJJAJAAJA

Yeah the game has some BS here and there but what game doesn't? I'd just like it to not reward random jumping so much.

7 weeks to reveal new tech is too much time to wait, you guys shouldn't have mentioned it this early :/

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA
There must be a shitload of kitana players impaling your ass with her for you to hate her so much JAJAJAJAAJJAJAAJA

Yeah the game has some BS here and there but what game doesn't? I'd just like it to not reward random jumping so much.

7 weeks to reveal new tech is too much time to wait, you guys shouldn't have mentioned it this early :/
Yes, what game doesn´t¿? there are some things that you can pass to enjoy a game and play it with fun, but there are others that you can play it with fun AND SERIOUS PLAY (UMK3/MKT, this games got tons of broken shits but still funny and serious as hell)...

Isn´t just for Kitana... there are others shits like: you press Down+LP and the game doesn´t read the "D" Command and the game go To interpret just the button (Punch Or Kick) and not the "D" command, when you throw a opponent when his crouch, he can´t release the throw (exactly the same shit when you´re blocked and your oppoent throw you), sometimes a EX RAY move is just cancelled by a punch (WTF?) example EX RAY of kung lao (it had armor), kung lao got infinite armor in his teleport (EX), Kitana can use a two combo that makes the opponent do a knocked animation this shit give her frame advantage to do whatever she wants (Free Damage)

is it her anti cross up?

ex fan lifting an opponent jump crossing you??

or maybe her pretty kicks have a meaning (i doubt) but who knows.

lol watch her have a hidden move.
Its probably the ex fan lifting an opponent on cross up. I've haven't seen any Kitana players ever do it or even talk about it.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
Its probably the ex fan lifting an opponent on cross up. I've haven't seen any Kitana players ever do it or even talk about it.
That doesn't seem noteworthy enough to me to hype up for 7 weeks prior to an event. I think it's something to do with her 2P costume and her Sgt. Slaughter chin. Some sort of chin tech.