What's new

KIT2016 Top 32/8 Set!

jharris

I'm not surprised, motherfuckers
so heres a question, where does EU stand after this major? only one participant in top 16, one top 32, and the one(I believe) was the reason they had mileena so high on the tier list not even making it out of pools. Discuss
still clearly top class players. foxy still run king over in the exhibition. madzin vs foxy in top 32 ( i think) and undeadjims first major in the us so clearly nerves had to play a part. and what good mileena players were there? to discredit european players over 1 tourney with 3 eu entrants is ridiculous

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Foxy also WON CEO if I'm not mistaken so yeah.. there's that. ;)

EDIT: It was SCR, not CEO but still. Same point.

Last edited:

KoldSpecter

Violence begets violence
so heres a question, where does EU stand after this major? only one participant in top 16, one top 32, and the one(I believe) was the reason they had mileena so high on the tier list not even making it out of pools. Discuss
It's should be very comfortable to discuss it siting in sofa at home while Eu guys traveled to other country to compete and placed in top32 and top16.
I'm looking at top8 and don't see your name? Maybe you were top16? Nope, don't see you again. Strange. Maybe top32? Damn, again no signs of you. So here's the question - where do you stand? Discuss.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
They stand with YOMI.

Side

to

side

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Getting out of pools and making top 16 isn't a blow up at all. Not sure why someone would say that. Its not easy getting out of pools, much less advancing through top 32 among sharks.
Because his Brazilian training partners took down all of the match footage of him that they possibly could from Youtube, supposedly to prevent people from picking up on his habits, as if that's supposed to mean something....

To go to that effort and then he doesn't even make top 8, yeah, people were entitled to blow him up.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Because his Brazilian training partners took down all of the match footage of him that they possibly could from Youtube, supposedly to prevent people from picking up on his habits, as if that's supposed to mean something....

To go to that effort and then he doesn't even make top 8, yeah, people were entitled to blow him up.
Hmm. That's actually kinda smart, but I can see why people would talk shit about it.

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
It's should be very comfortable to discuss it siting in sofa at home while Eu guys traveled to other country to compete and placed in top32 and top16.
I'm looking at top8 and don't see your name? Maybe you were top16? Nope, don't see you again. Strange. Maybe top32? Damn, again no signs of you. So here's the question - where do you stand? Discuss.
We all know where I stand, I'm talking about EU. Don't make it about me