What's new

KIT2016 Top 32/8 Set!

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
quit dreaming, sonic fox will take it. only serious challenger is cowboy.
Nah Sonic will slip then the whole mess of Sonic, Slayer and Cowboy will knock each other out. Bio or Raptor to come out on top.

Hayatei is out of this whole equation because lbsh it's free for him. He'll just 3-0 his way to GF and take it.

They ain't accurate at all lol, it's a good thing to go off but the supposed mid - low tiers are still really good

Nah Sonic will slip then the whole mess of Sonic, Slayer and Cowboy will knock each other out. Bio or Raptor to come out on top.

Hayatei is out of this whole equation because lbsh it's free for him. He'll just 3-0 his way to GF and take it.
haha ill quote you on that :D

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
so heres a question, where does EU stand after this major? only one participant in top 16, one top 32, and the one(I believe) was the reason they had mileena so high on the tier list not even making it out of pools. Discuss

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Man what's up with DJT lately, looks like he's not been playing his best these past tournaments. :(

But anyway, this is a great top 8, and definitely one of the hypest tourneys in a while. Can't wait to see how this goes!

M.D.

Spammer. Crouch walk hater.
Normally i'd be rooting for Cage, but if he wins NRS WILL NERF THE SHIT OUT OF HIM so i'm having mixed feelings about this.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
remember when people shat on hayatei about he could only win in Canada

remember when people blew up xinok at his first US major .

remember when scar got hate for using Sonya

pepperidge farms remembers

oh and finals - red vs hayatei rematch. I'm calling it .

takeda crew popping bottles regardless
Which tournament did Xinok attend before?