What's new

"King Of The Bill" ep1. Test Run ft. Forever King, Decay, Honeybee, Mr. Aquaman

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Got to the "top 5 swole" list... Have you guys not seen @801 Vegeta? He will squash you all with his pinky.

I love the pic... that is awesome.

The playing KOTH in the background (especially in the beginning) really ruined this for me.

Decay

King of the Bill
Got to the "top 5 swole" list... Have you guys not seen @801 Vegeta? He will squash you all with his pinky.

I love the pic... that is awesome.

The playing KOTH in the background (especially in the beginning) really ruined this for me.
Thanks man. Also, we didn't have as much structure as we hope for, next episode we well be much more

Also never heard of him, does he have an instagram or something?

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
We will be ironing out kinks along the way, it's a lot harder than simply starting a skype call and talking about crap lol. Having to play esspecially with something even small on the line is quite the challenge it turns out. Guests should add something special as well.

We are going to really grind until its a well oil'd machine when MKX drops. With a hopefully better netcode it should result in a great experience to not only watch, but listen to. With the cast we have it should be a learning experience for all involved as we build the MKX meta game.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
These cast members doe
I honestly thought I was too hollywood to fit the bill. But I figured it would be good publicity to be seen with such a respected group of gentlemen such as these guys. I also want it known that I got second when we did a test run of this format, and that I got bodied that night. Fukin way she goes

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Also never heard of him, does he have an instagram or something?
I can't find any good pics of him. I remember watching the pool play for MK9 for ReveLAtions 2011 and Aris on commentary said "look at this guy... he is literally twice the size of the other guy" lol ... but I can't find the video, just top 8.

Most people who went to tournaments around the MK9 2011 era know him.

I can't find any good pics of him. I remember watching the pool play for MK9 for ReveLAtions 2011 and Aris on commentary said "look at this guy... he is literally twice the size of the other guy" lol ... but I can't find the video, just top 8.

Most people who went to tournaments around the MK9 2011 era know him.
Lol. You are killing me. I am pretty sure I am the only NRS game player benching more then 400 pounds looking around at all the tournaments I have been to.

Decay

King of the Bill
Lol. You are killing me. I am pretty sure I am the only NRS game player benching more then 400 pounds looking around at all the tournaments I have been to.
Oh nice man, we gotta see some video! I'm genuinely interested
King of the bill art is on point
Gameplay is on point
Commentary is on point

You guys have what looks to be a great show. Look forward to more from you guys, thoroughly enjoyed this. Good shit
Thanks Hades, next episode is live tonight

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
Thanks a bunch for all the early support guys! We really appreciate it! Make sure you tune in for episode 2 tonight on twitch.tv/decayingart. We're looking to start around 10PM EST.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I just got 20 mins in and had to stop to come and say that Spawn absolutely was not top tier in SC2. In fact, he may well be the worst in the game

We recorded it live on twitch last night and the episode was very good, with very minor issues. Jupiter was a blast! So probably tomorrow or the day after I'll have it ready for y'all
Okay cool, the whole thing is really appealing, :) and the sketches are dope by the way.