What's new

"King Of The Bill" ep1. Test Run ft. Forever King, Decay, Honeybee, Mr. Aquaman

Decay

King of the Bill
King of the Bill, presented by That Game Store. Featuring Mr. Aquaman, Decay, Forever King, and Honeybee.

Hello guys, I'm glad to announce a new podcast/hangout session, King of The Bill.
We came up with the idea after playing in king of the hill for a long time and getting great responses from the stream chat. What better way to talk and bring up a broad range of topics from "Kill/bang/marry" to "top 5 mustache gods in FGC"?

Art by Decay. Like the cartoon? I will draw a cartoon version of every guest we have on the show!

Seriously though, this first episode was sort of a test run, I am aware that the video freezes a few times and the audio is off sync by a millisecond. Other issues include not having a defined structure to the format YET. We're taking the next few weeks of Injustice to hone in on the structure as we all move into MKX.. Yes we will continue KOTB straight into MKX with some hype ass high level scrub play!

So what are the rules exactly?

King of the Bill Ruleset

-The winner of the previous week is named King

-The King must do his duty and pick the guest for the following week, as well as come up with 10 discussion topics to discuss during the battle.

-The King although coming with a crown has it's downside. The king may not use the steed what won him the battle the week before, and must use a new character. (Any guest or host may override this rule and request that the King use his main)

-The King must use a different character for every week he wins on a streak. (If player A wins week 1 with Zod, Player A then also wins week 2 with Aquaman, then he must not use Zod or Aquaman in week 3)

-If the guest wins, he is awarded a prize from the hosts (20 dollars) and a prize from "That Game Store" (a completely random video game). He also gets to pick the next guest for the show and to add to his glory

-The king of the hill will compete until the time limit is reached at an hour and a half.

Point System

-Each win in the KOTH is awarded with 1 point

-If you overcome a bad matchup that the crew agrees upon then you are awarded a bonus point for your win

-Pulling off a "Only a real master" comeback will be awarded with a bonus point

-The crew can award bonus points if all agree that a match is simply too hype

-Picking either the joker or cyborg can potentially award you 3 points.

-Most points at the end of the hour and a half declares the King

Disconnects

If you disconnect from the KOTH no points are awarded

Once a disconnect occurs then an immediate invite must be sent to the person(s) who disconnected, then the KOTH resumes

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there it is guys. We will live stream it every week on either Saturday or Monday(Still deciding).

We're also glad to announce that the first guest will be @EMPEROR_JUPITER so stay tuned for the next episode!

@Mr Aqua @HoneyBee @FOREVER KING

Promoted by Juggs*

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
This sounds awesome if wouldn't mind being in it. But I'm also not much of a guest because I'm barely known lol

tatterbug4

Bug of tater's
Actually is there any way I could be in this? It sounds fun and it will give me a chance to show my zod off. Or is that up to honeybee?

Decay

King of the Bill
I fucking love that art!
Thank you bro
i like this...this is awesome
Yoooo
This is amazing
Thanks man
Actually is there any way I could be in this? It sounds fun and it will give me a chance to show my zod off. Or is that up to honeybee?
Hey, thanks for your interest. It's up to the winner each week and this week Jupiter is already in. Whoever wins it has the option so if I win, I'll consider you dude.

Decay

King of the Bill
43:00 for dat hype match Kreygasm
I'm quoting this because at this time stamp, you'll see the most epic battle between Ares and mmh you've ever seen. Also, I have a sick clutch against forever kings Zod but I'm not sure where it is in the video

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
I think I should be on this stream because there's no way I'll be KOTB but I am really cute and I'm easily a top 5 best poster on TYM.

But I'm biased.

And I have dimples that you guys will like.

And a nice ass.

Unless you're not into that.

*EDIT - this is the most fun I've had watching a stream when I should be working.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Also, unless there's some weird shenanigans, definitely promoting this after I finish viewing. I've actually been wanting someone to do a podcast with something to watch while we listen for awhile now. I guess you would call this a stream cast? idk

Anyway, I got dibs on being a guest sometime in April for MKX. It will feel soo good bodying all of you on your own show.

Decay

King of the Bill
Also, unless there's some weird shenanigans, definitely promoting this after I finish viewing. I've actually been wanting someone to do a podcast with something to watch while we listen for awhile now. I guess you would call this a stream cast? idk

Anyway, I got dibs on being a guest sometime in April for MKX. It will feel soo good bodying all of you on your own show.
Dude it would be wonderful if you promote it and no there's no shenanigans, I'd say we keep it rather clean with very few blow ups. Just talking mkx and how broken the flash is. Also, if you do promote it I love you and I got dibs on having you on as an mkx guest lol

Decay

King of the Bill
I think I should be on this stream because there's no way I'll be KOTB but I am really cute and I'm easily a top 5 best poster on TYM.

But I'm biased.

And I have dimples that you guys will like.

And a nice ass.

Unless you're not into that.

*EDIT - this is the most fun I've had watching a stream when I should be working.
Nice ass you say? Hmmmm
I'll have @RM Cossner be the judge of that. But seriously though, thanks for the interest and I'm sure we'll be checking the comments to choose guests so you have a great chance