What's new

"King Of The Bill" ep1. Test Run ft. Forever King, Decay, Honeybee, Mr. Aquaman

FinalBoss_FGC

Day -4MONTHS Dual Jin main
Nice ass you say? Hmmmm
I'll have @RM Cossner be the judge of that. But seriously though, thanks for the interest and I'm sure we'll be checking the comments to choose guests so you have a great chance
I believe Cossner hates me. But regardless, I can share a Breaking The Internet type picture and call it Breaking TYM. Idk if I can make the Champagne go in the glass like that tho.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dude it would be wonderful if you promote it and no there's no shenanigans, I'd say we keep it rather clean with very few blow ups. Just talking mkx and how broken the flash is. Also, if you do promote it I love you and I got dibs on having you on as an mkx guest lol
Well now I'm obligated! Promoted!

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Cool show guys, really like the format of having some gameplay over it.

@Decay - That artwork is godlike, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with that for different guests :D

Decay

King of the Bill
@Decay - That artwork is godlike, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with that for different guests :D[/QUOTE]
Thank you, I can't wait to draw Jupiter as a cartoon lol

That art is godlike, expect nothing less from @Decay though. Really excited to watch this when I get home Monday
I appreciate it dude have fun!
Yoooo everyone involved with this is the absolute shit so I'm too down to watch and listen asap and every time from here on out. Plus the concept is godlike too. Full support!
Really appreciate your support my brother

Saboteur-6

Filthy Casual
Haven't had a chane to listen/watch much of it yet but this looks fucking awesome lol. That @Decay art is spot-on. "It makes Mona Lisa look like a bitch."

@Saboteur-6 I actually may need help haha

And Yes 41:38 for the most epic match ever
Gotcha mane.

King of the Bill // Episode 1 // MP3 Download (106 MB)

Quick tutorial for the whole MP3 conversion/hosting thing
  • Find a converting website/software. I like http://www.clipconverter.cc/ because most people upload podcasts on YouTube these days (if you have the raw MP3 you can skip this step UNLESS it's a giant MP3. Then it gets trickier but just hit me up if that happens).
  • Upload the MP3 after downloading from the conversion site (or if you have the raw MP3 already). I like https://www.mediafire.com because it gives a ton of storage space for free as long as you register an email.

Last edited:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
It was funny hearing you try to do a podcast while playing. @Mr Aqua just stops talking mid sentence a couple of times, hilarious.

Great first episode!