What's new

General/Other - Kano Kano General Discussion Thread

HuttonMD

ADM Riddles
@AK L0rdoftheFLY ggs the other day. I was the laggy shaolin you played the other day lol riddle me this.

I know how hard CT is in lag the f212 string is almost impossible I usually had to use f212 112 ball just because two f212 in lag is to much

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
@AK L0rdoftheFLY ggs the other day. I was the laggy shaolin you played the other day lol riddle me this.

I know how hard CT is in lag the f212 string is almost impossible I usually had to use f212 112 ball just because two f212 in lag is to much
Ahhhhhh. Yea sorry it was so laggy. Not sure why. Online I almost always drop my combos. Today I had a match that was great and was hitting 50-60% all day. It felt great.
f212 f212 f4 upball is your friend for online.
Yea I know your right but the muscle memory for combos is a big deal. I hate practicing different combos for online for obvious reasons

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Thanks for tuning in. I do have a lack of Kotal knowledge, and a questionable combo/spacing choice here and there hurt me. Will learn from it.
I got eliminated off stream by a Crystalline Tremor. Oh boy. Lol

Coach Steve did use Kano in some tourney matches that I saw off-stream. I saw mainly Cybernetic. I also saw a handful of other players using all variations. Both Royale and Showtime I saw using him. I even played a Cutthroat in casuals. So Kano was present. I ran Cybernetic all tourney and casual sets.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Thanks for tuning in. I do have a lack of Kotal knowledge, and a questionable combo/spacing choice here and there hurt me. Will learn from it.
I got eliminated off stream by a Crystalline Tremor. Oh boy. Lol

Coach Steve did use Kano in some tourney matches that I saw off-stream. I saw mainly Cybernetic. I also saw a handful of other players using all variations. Both Royale and Showtime I saw using him. I even played a Cutthroat in casuals. So Kano was present. I ran Cybernetic all tourney and casual sets.
Thanks for that rundown. I still think CT is his best variation with cyber being a great counter pick for characters like Kang and sub

MajinBerserker

My power equals yours!
Yeah, I agree on CT being the best. CT Kano plays MKX the best. Cyber and Commando can compete fine, and if you mainly use those variations, just know there's extra hurdles to go along.
I like Cybernetic the most, which is why I chose it for competitive play. I think it can handle any situation in game, some are just harder than others.

I$AAC

Noob
I played some matches against @Alright RyRy the other day against his Liu Kang with CT Kano. It should be uploaded soon. Also I'll be playing RM Firewall on Thursday at a local here. I know he plays GM sub so I'll try out CT Kano. Cyber Kano goes 5-5 against GM sub imo