What's new

Kano Changes coming in post patch hotfix

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Wow, knives were tweaked frame-wise? And upball's increased startup?

Not really necessary changes at all. No idea where he stands.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
You are the exact reason why NRS does the stupid shit they do in the first place, just because YOU'RE to incompetent to deal with something, you cry nerf, and the stupid team listens. You're a pussy, and should not be playing this game. The masses of people who act the way you act is what ruins good fighting games. Go play in traffic.
Sounds like you have some issues. But lets see. You seem content that Kano gets the majority of his damage in matches from specials while his combos seem forgotten. Surely you should be demanding for his normal combos to be buffed so that he is less reliant on braindeadedness.

I also reported you for being pretty mean :(. I like this game, no need to crap yourself over someone elses views.

gravager

Noob
upball startup increased by what, 33 one-thousandths of a second? I dont think anyone wouldve noticed that bit if paulo hadn't said anything tbqh

DrDogg

Noob
I'm probably going to do Kano's execution frame data next. I don't really feel like digging through this thread, so could someone let me know if Kano's upball has been retweeked? I was holding off until NRS was done with him.

Gthunda866

Lazer Eye!
upball startup increased by what, 33 one-thousandths of a second? I dont think anyone wouldve noticed that bit if paulo hadn't said anything tbqh
No I noticed it affects combos the upball is alot less likely to hit in one of his main combos which is really annoying so now u have to do less damage in the combo to reassure that it hits

DOWNLOADED

The Cowardly Lion
which combo?
Maybe his Bnb combos? I don't know for sure but I usually end my Kano combos with horizontal ball because upball misses unless you use 2,1,2 into 2,1,2 into 2,1 xx upball which does less damage then finishing the string then linking horizontal ball at the end.

-YMK-

Noob
ive tried all that i know, havent noticed anything with upball.

but I have noticed that its easier to get the 2,1,2 after a launch. I dont think its just me as I havent played MK or as Kano for a while.

Maybe his Bnb combos? I don't know for sure but I usually end my Kano combos with horizontal ball because upball misses unless you use 2,1,2 into 2,1,2 into 2,1 xx upball which does less damage then finishing the string then linking horizontal ball at the end.
f+3 b+2 (or b+1,1,2), ff 2,1,2 ff 2,1,2 ff upball works fine. It does the same damage as ending with horizontal ball if I'm not mistaken.

cyke_out

Noob
I always dash into up-ball instead of ending with horizantol ball, it's just easier for me, and it' s still working for me.