What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs General Discussion

IKizzLE

BloodHound
Her auto option select is more of a nerf than having a ex ground pound that launches.
Until I see her actual frame data, this patch did nothing to quell her fundamental problems.

(Wake up armor that either launches on hit and is punishable or safe wakeup/Reach)
Doing more damage in combos was never a real issue for full auto. Meh.

But i guess Shotgun and Hi-Tech boys will be happy by the changes.

Koor

Hot Gyahbage
So many buffs there wasnt enough time to talk about them all. But from what they showed with Shotgun its got alot of potential with the new ground pound.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Her auto option select is more of a nerf than having a ex ground pound that launches.
Until I see her actual frame data, this patch did nothing to quell her fundamental problems.

(Wake up armor that either launches on hit and is punishable or safe wakeup/Reach)
Doing more damage in combos was never a real issue for full auto. Meh.

But i guess Shotgun and Hi-Tech boys will be happy by the changes.
They said they improved d2 and s1 hitbox, d3, d2, s1 and d4 frames and who else knows what. She got a whole page. Wait till we get the full patch notes.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
In the group chat, we actually decided that the auto option select was a bad thing as she can get more options and better frame data in all variations from being able to cancel it.

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
In the group chat, we actually decided that the auto option select was a bad thing as she can get more options and better frame data in all variations from being able to cancel it.
This was when you could manually option select things. They've removed that option too.

It is a nerf for full auto and shotgun, but a buff for high tech.

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
This was when you could manually option select things. They've removed that option too.

It is a nerf for full auto and shotgun, but a buff for high tech.
We'll have to see how it works, but for shotgun in seems like a good thing with b2~db2 mixups and FA should get good frame advantage from b2~db2.

stosn

Noob
Down+FP now has 7 startup frames and is -4 on block (down from 8 startup and up from -7 on block)

Mb d4 or d3 got more range?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Are any of those low pokes?
I thought d1 was a mid?
d1 is a mid. She didn't need a low poke, she needed a faster poke.

With a 6 frame high, a 7 frame poke and an 8 frame mid that leads to full combo, she'll be absolutely fine.

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
d1 is a mid. She didn't need a low poke, she needed a faster poke.

With a 6 frame high, a 7 frame poke and an 8 frame mid that leads to full combo, she'll be absolutely fine.
But would you have liked increased range on her normals?

Overall how do you feel about these buffs?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Wait, what does s4 combo into?
Universal:
bf2, bf4, bf1

In full auto:
db2(ex)

In shotgun
df2(ex)

In high tech:
QBRC, 1

But would you have liked increased range on her normals?

Overall how do you feel about these buffs?
I'm overall satisfied. Would have loved to have high tech gauntlet charge time reduced, to have db1 be slightly faster and to have a different command for 4u4, but it's overall good.