What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs General Discussion

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
THESE BUFFS WEREN'T USELESS! HALLELUJAH, ALLAH BE PRAISED, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And now when I play shotgun I won't feel like putting the barrel of one in my mouth so i'd never have to think about the pain again.

I had strings but now i'm free. There are no strings on me.

#JacquiUnchained
#D2judgementDay
#TrexCanPoke
#MasturbatingFuriouslyToTheseBuffsAndNobodyCanStopMe
#SendHelp
#HiTechStillKindaGarbageThoNRSwhy

Last edited:

Tweedy

Noob
After messing around with all of the changed characters, I think i'm definitely gonna pick up Jacqui as my secondary.

We in chea.

SaturnFrost

HT Jacqui Enthusiast Skin Mod Creator
Sigh...the timing on QBC in High Tech feels even stricter than before...

Last edited:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Im wondering why everyone is so focues on high tech nerfs? Who the fuck cares that variation is destined to fail lol. Can we talk about how shotgun is getting big time damage now?

Tigerbang

Legendary doodbro
The thing I like the most about the current patch is how many people are busting out their knee pads and hopping over to the JB.......L,O Fucking L.

*edit note*
"oh god the run cancels are sooooooo nerfed, ta,ta,ta, tearsssssssss"
JB-HT's qbrc's sucked anyways so it does not mean as much because her HT has something MAGICAL ;)

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
Her qbrc's actually were really good imo.
B13qbrc jailed into 1212 really easy and was pretty much a good way to condition your opponent to hold the mixup after the b13 which then gave you options to go for b33/b2/throw.
Not so much anymore until the cancels are fixed

SaturnFrost

Promoting one variation while Shitting on another's fan base (of the same character lol) seems like a very selfish way of thinking.

Last edited:
THESE BUFFS WEREN'T USELESS! HALLELUJAH, ALLAH BE PRAISED, MERRY CHRISTMAS!

And now when I play shotgun I won't feel like putting the barrel of one in my mouth so i'd never have to think about the pain again.

I had strings but now i'm free. There are no strings on me.

#JacquiUnchained
#D2judgementDay
#TrexCanPoke
#MasturbatingFuriouslyToTheseBuffsAndNobodyCanStopMe
#SendHelp
#HiTechStillKindaGarbageThoNRSwhy
Bless Reptile Jesus

x TeeJay o

Canary Cry Gapless Pressure
i dont get why you guys say the cancels in HT are nerfed. i can do them fine. is it because i main dvorah?

SaturnFrost

Yeah the following are now harder/impossible to pull off:

On block jailing:
f12~QBRC, 1212
b14~QBRV, 1212

On hit:
121~QBRC, 33
b14~QBRC, 33
Yup... Now the window for execution is so ridiculously tight..QBRC doesnt even come out half of the time > even when the game recognizes that the inputs were put in (practice mode hud).

On the bright side I've heard that its a "Glitch" with run cancels that will be fixed a bit later.

Last edited:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Games can have bad characters that are still viable though.
It is viable now if you ask me...just not anywhere near worth using because there are characters who do exactly what she does, just better. It's a matter of opportunity cost imo, not necessarily how good ht is right now.

SaturnFrost

It's viable now that her cancels work. It wasn't before.
Did they fix her cancels to work properly again(i mean fixed what they messed up this patch)? I just did a test stream and it felt like she had cement blocks attatched to her feet. She just wouldnt move half the time.30 minutes of depression. I could do QBRC's in my sleep but now they seem super inconsistent. http://www.twitch.tv/ghostmissile/v/14038130

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Did they fix her cancels to work properly again(i mean fixed what they messed up this patch)? I just did a test stream and it felt like she had cement blocks attatched to her feet. She just wouldnt move half the time.30 minutes of depression. I could do QBRC's in my sleep but now they seem super inconsistent. http://www.twitch.tv/ghostmissile/v/14038130
They hotfixed it. It's working perfectly now. The cancels seem even easier than before hahaha.