What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs Jacqui Briggs General Discussion

SaturnFrost

HT Jacqui Enthusiast Skin Mod Creator
They hotfixed it. It's working perfectly now. The cancels seem even easier than before hahaha.
Thank goodness..Sadly im pc master race...so it might be a day b4 i see the change...as long as they fixed it...*sigh of relief.

SaturnFrost

Anyone know if forces rush in the corner properly works now? I know the tackle always connects but the blast whiffs at times in the corner.(similar to that tremor launcher corner glitch seen at summer jam)

kelevra

Steel cable bungee jumper
They hotfixed it. It's working perfectly now. The cancels seem even easier than before hahaha.
That could be because now you can mash out the dash input.
Tested it with jc.
Before the Patch you had to wait for the Animation to start up before you input your run because otherwise the input kind of was overriding the special which then would not come out.
Execution wise this change is huge imo.

I don't play Jacqui, but my friend who does, told me she now has a block infinite in the corner which only armor will get you out of, is anyone here aware of that?!?

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
I don't play Jacqui, but my friend who does, told me she now has a block infinite in the corner which only armor will get you out of, is anyone here aware of that?!?
He's probably talking about b2~db2

Which you can backdash (yes in the corner) or armour out of. If the backdash is read it can be punished however. Yes it is strong, no it is not a block infinite (or even a "pseudo" block infinite).

I told everyone that b2~db2 would be very strong.

EDIT: I should also mention that if you correctly backdash you get a full combo punish.

Last edited:
E

Eldriken

They can crouch the initial 1 in the 1,2,1,2 string and hit you out of it if they are aware.
After blocking db2? How? Shouldn't that not be possible due to the block advantage of db2 and her s1 being 6 frames?

darklightjg1

Lost Street Fighter Player
Are we talking full-auto? If so, you can go into a crouch block while the rocket is forcing you to block and then let go to duck the s1. If it's another variation, then I'm not sure as I haven't tried them out yet.

SaturnFrost

Not sure if it was safe on block pre patch since I always thought it looked unsafe and rarely used it, but F2U2>2+4(Warship) is +2 on block. Again Im not sure if this is new but if I recall correctly the blast didnt come out on block pre patch.

Edit: Never mind just read the patch notes...I think its mentioned there :p

Last edited:

Pan1cMode

AUS FGC represent!
Are we talking full-auto? If so, you can go into a crouch block while the rocket is forcing you to block and then let go to duck the s1. If it's another variation, then I'm not sure as I haven't tried them out yet.
Super risky considering the option of b2 into full combo.

SaturnFrost

What are you doing?
Damage,Chip and Launcher comes from level 2 gauntlet Buff,so staying buffed is essential for this.
121>qbrc>1212>bf4 =30 pct.Meter Burn =32 purcent.
b33>qbrc>1212>bf4 =32 pct.Meter Burn =35 purcent.
33>qbrc>1212>bf4 =34 pct.Meter Burn =37 purcent.
F2U2>2+4>run cancel(normal run cancel,not quick burst run cancel)>11>bf4=36 pct. Meter Burn =38.
Starting the strings with Jump Forward punch adds 3 percent to these as well. SO the last string i mentioned can be 41 pct 1 meter.

Last edited: