What's new

Injustice Middle East Tournament - Gameplay Archives

drift221

Shocking Your System
i don't see very many solid options for setting up his missiles outside of the corner

He looks pretty slow and his grounded projectiles are also slow, they got interrupted several times throughout the posted footage

His instant air projectiles would have to really good for him to be any threat to me, and if MK9 is any indication, they won't be

Don't see very good combo potential and i don't really know what he would hit confirm into to create any decent damage
-

Looks to me that he is a pure zoning machine that will probably be too slow to overcome other great zoners. And it looks like alot of characters have ways to get past zoning pretty easily
I think you've seen his full options up close. In J360 video it shows that he has a string that ends in a hard knock down. This will be perfect for setting up short to long range missiles as the sort ones don't take as long to hit as the long ones. Then the set ups begin. (cross ups, Zoning, anti air 1's, you name it.)

Next zoning will be no problem as he has a very fast instant air fireball and a diagonal one as well. Mix this with the long range missile and he's one of the top zoners in the game.

Then theres the zipline............ we won't even get into how fucked up the zipline is.

ShowboatingPenguin

Nothing gets past the Cold Field.
From what I've seen recently of Lex, he seems to have a similar move to Cyborg. Which is the little target on the ground missile launcher thing.

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
In the third video did anyone else notice that when Green Arrow was pressuring Nightwing with that blockstring, the final hit resulting in a guard breaking stagger?

Catwoman: Yup, can't wait to main her. She's so quick and agile. A great rush down fighter. Just my style. She was even keeping up with The Flash in that one battle haha! "I'm gonna cut that pretty face!"

Nightwing: Dem Kali Sticks! Much like Catwoman, this stance is also very quick and agile. Great for up close and personal beat downs. Excellent and fun ground projectile too! This stance Gleefully reminds me of Sonya's Kali Sticks in MK6. As great a stance as it is, his staff stance is even more exciting! The range! He looks so elegant twirling it around like the gymnast he is! I also love the "poke, poke" nature of this stance - that alone will be fun to annoy the hell out of my opponent. He's very reminiscent of Jade - which is wonderful thing. Lastly, the "ground poke" projectile in his staff stance is flawless...Nightwing is just flawlessly implemented (complete with a cool Super Move). Well done, NRS!

Harley Quinn: A welcome surprise! I haven't been paying attention to her, but I am now! Her fighting style and general movements are so quirky and funny; I actually smiled and chuckled a bit as I watched her wield her gigantic circus hammer and gun projectile thing lol! I won't be maining her or anything like that, but she'll definitely be my "mess around" character when I encounter a newbie. I also can't wait to see all the hardcore Quinn player Youtube vids.

Clashes: I still don't really understand the purpose of these, but I'll be executing them just to hear the various, exciting dialogue! "The gloves are off!//And the claws are out!" - you can't tell me that Batman/Catwoman banter didn't raise the intensity of the battle! It gives each battle an appropriate comic book feel. I am officially sold on this Clash mechanic!

One more month, folks!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Just wondering why there hasn't been an American exhibition of this game. I saw tons and tons of actual gameplay footage from good players in MvC3 and SFxT before the game came out.

Anyway, Catwoman looks gdlk.... that is all.

drift221

Shocking Your System
Just wondering why there hasn't been an American exhibition of this game. I saw tons and tons of actual gameplay footage from good players in MvC3 and SFxT before the game came out.

Anyway, Catwoman looks gdlk.... that is all.
because this game still isn't ready yet

Enigma

Noob
Superman doesn't look as bad as I thought he did from previous videos. After watching these videos, he seems like a fun character to use!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
because this game still isn't ready yet
The gameplay shown for SFxT and MvC3 were either beta or demo builds. And I highly doubt "the game still isn't ready yet", it's 1 month away from release.

Also, is there actual tournament gameplay video? Or is it just the menu fights CPUvsCPU? Just wondering why it's labeled as a tournament if this is all it is.