What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Wants your questions - Expect a huge show this week

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Please Post all your questions in this thread - Deadline is July 18th 2013

If they are great questions then we will definitely spend a lot of time discussing them.

Special guest will be GGA 16 Bit to discuss some business as well as provide us with a Special Segment and report from Evo

Some topics to consider that we will cover are

Evo
Mk Resurgence
Superman
MyGod
Injustice Stars
Future Events
Zod
Nightmare sf and converters
Etc

Please fell free to ask anything related to:
Hotel stories?
Hotel match blow ups?
What we feel about this, that, yada, etc etc

No Limits here. Also direct questions are welcomed also. We are open to whatever you guys want to hear

CrimsonShadow you had a beast of a question. Can you please repost it here?

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
No problem.

----------

AK Pig Of The Hut, you know I respect you in the utmost.. But I have an honest question to ask you.

If top players are losing at Injustice due to "scrubbiness", then why is it that players with top/championship-level fundamentals from other games (like Chris G and KDZ) who have also put a lot of time into Injustice seem to be beating everybody?

I mean if Denzell Terry gets 1st in MK, and 2nd in IGAU, that sounds pretty consistent to me. But the key thing about Denzell is that he's been talking the absolute least this entire time while everyone else has been on the forums, podcasts, twitter, and shows embroiled in drama. For every time Tom or Jr. was somewhere going on a rant, Denzell was somewhere practicing and leveling up.

Also for everyone other than Chris G and Denzell, is it possible that some of these guys are winning because they are actually focusing 100% of their time towards being great at Injustice for what it is, instead of trying to be hotshots at both IGAU and MK?

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Was Brady doing anything funny in particular before the "TAKE IT! TAKE IT!"

EDIT: MORE QUESTIONS!

How did REO feel after getting 2nd place for the 2nd time at EVO (And don't give the not caring thing please)

Thoughts on MK9 possible patch?

How do you guys feel about Injustice being 3/5 played in tournies?

RexyWrecks

RTSD All Day. I'm going in. No Vaseline.
A good question would be... Why did everyone think MyGod was an online warrior? I honestly thought it would be him and DJT in GF.

SZSR

Noob
I know you went over this before, but now that MMH is out, who do you think is most likely going to be coming out with the new "round" of DLC? Also what do you mean Ed Boon means by new round? As in one or two characters or a brand new season pass?

Pig this is for you.
You trained and trained for Evolution this year. Has your loss amped your motivation for the future or has it brought your urge down significantly?

Sent from my MB865 using Tapatalk 2

how do you feel about wonder woman without talking about her corner game?
do you think lobo has the potential to be good or is he doomed already?
what is it about sinestro that you like to make him your main?
do you think the flash is the best character in the game?
how do you feel about about Filipinochamp saying that capcom players are better than mk players?
if you had another chance to play the person you lost to at evo, do you think you would win again?
do you think interactables are geared towards meta characters rather than gadget characters?
did you guys give ed boon any advice during evo about patches or anything dealing with injustice?
are interactables for acrobatic characters (raven,flash,etc) are useless?
do you think batman is as godlike as superman and any nerfs you consider for those two?
what system changes do you think NRS needs to do to help the game?
your problems with the game?
how do you feel about KDZ winning EVO?
did you guys train with each other the day before injustice started at evo?
what characters do you think deserve more time to be invested in?
what do you think about the TYM complaints?
can i get a shout out?
was it weird to play against your friends at evo?
how do you feel about Martian Manhunter reveal?
what do you like about the game?
what buffs or nerfs do you think your main need?
are any of you on ps3 because i would like to play you guys? psn: isiahevans
any tips for first time tournament players like me?
i hope you can answer these

Direct questions:
Reo: at the last kryptonite council you were at a rocky state with choosing the character you wanted to use at evo. what made you chose batman instead of the rest of the cast? how did you feel about going against pig of the hut?

Tom Brady: how do you feel about your performance at evo do to not making it to top 8
what are your thoughts on the aquaman nerfs while superman and batman are left untouched?

Pig of the hut: do you think people will start using sinestro now do to the high level play of your sinestro? and how did you feel about going against reo?

DarkPage

Noob
If things that irk you about the game dont get fixed will you guys still want to play it? and do you guys even really like injustice or is it just the game to play because of mk being less and less popular and you still want to be competitive ?

Why cant MK9 and Injustice coexist? Why must there be a side chosen?

How would the community react if DJT won with Green Latern? Is he (GL) another unnoticed overpowered character?

How impressed were you by DJT's play in MK9?

Truth

Noob
I got a couple questions for the podcast:

1. If you could make one universal change for Injustice in the next patch (meaning it has to affect the overall system, not character specific), what would you change? Would it be better walk-speeds, tone down intractable damage, reduce invincibility on wakeup, etc.

2. After having sometime with the game now, do you think that the game is as balanced as Brady initially claimed? Also, do you think that the game favors zoning or rushdown more?

3. Someone ask Tom Brady why he decided to wakeup super against PL's Doomsday? Did he forget that he's playing Aquaman and not Superman lol

4. My final question is for 16-Bit. After failing to place top 8 in different tournaments by solely going with Killer Frost, will he finally decided to bust out Catwoman or even Batgirl in future tournaments?

EGGXI

Scary Bat
Whether you believe 3/5 should be a tournament standard for Injustice.
Martian Manhunter first impressions (not a lot of detail as he hasn't been released, but maybe a comment on what we saw in the trailer?)

G.l is a noticed powerhouse character easy to use reliable combos even in lag and good offline. With either mobility or an invincible wakeup would make him too broken himself. But he is good as is. Great at oki great at zoning great at Footsies and hi low.