What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Wants your questions - Expect a huge show this week

4x4lo8o

Noob
How do you guys feel about some Injustice pools being played without the latest patch?

Do you think it's ok to be running tournaments on the PS3? Was some of the sloppy play and dropped combos on stream possibly due to framerate slow down and issues with how the game ran on the console?

NightwingDayZero

Truth, justice and the American way.
AK Pig Of The Hut

A talking point:

Identify the bottom 5 characters of Injustice and what they would need to make them "man-tier" IE Aquaman, Superman, Batman, Wonder WoMan etc.

And if the proposed changes were implemented could Superman be left alone? Does he really need to be normalized?

Also, should tournaments be run on 3/5?

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
I have a question

Why so many players tend to jump from character to character to get wins?
Aren't they supposed to be PRO players? like they can use whatever character they like and win?

From batman to supes, supes to scorp , scorp got nerfed uuu.. back to supes to get some win...

I mean the main reason i dont play Mk in my community anymore is because its now a 3 character game, cyrax KL and Kabal and its SOOO boring,and im afraid this might end up happening with injustice too...

Thats y i respect Chris G, he went all out with his GA and had BA to cover his bad matchups, but hey, at least he did not throw Scorp,cyborg and supes in attempts to get easy wins.... and we all know GA and BA are not exactly easy character to use.

2nd question. Instead of talking about balancing issues, i thin an OFFICIAL TAG MODE should be created for injustice.
Dont you think that Injustice being a Matchup heavy fighting game could achieve some balance with 2 characters instead of 1?...

I have a question

Why so many players tend to jump from character to character to get wins?
Aren't they supposed to be PRO players? like they can use whatever character they like and win?

From batman to supes, supes to scorp , scorp got nerfed uuu.. back to supes to get some win...

I mean the main reason i dont play Mk in my community anymore is because its now a 3 character game, cyrax KL and Kabal and its SOOO boring,and im afraid this might end up happening with injustice too...

Thats y i respect Chris G, he went all out with his GA and had BA to cover his bad matchups, but hey, at least he did not throw Scorp,cyborg and supes in attempts to get easy wins.... and we all know GA and BA are not exactly easy character to use.

2nd question. Instead of talking about balancing issues, i thin an OFFICIAL TAG MODE should be created for injustice.
Dont you think that Injustice being a Matchup heavy fighting game could achieve some balance with 2 characters instead of 1?...
what if someone uses superman/batman?

Jon Berg

Noob
Do you believe the solution to character imbalance is to buff low tiers up or to nerf top tiers down and why?

Desperado

-Mexican Online Warrior-
Hey Kryptonite Council I got only one question, but first i got this issue with IGAU i dont know exactly if this happens to other players
or is just me, anyone of TYM can answer me this if is just me or in General
(1) Glitches on IGAU:
- Daily Challange: some times i dont do the challange, i play a few matches and i got complete the challange, now the daily challange doesnt download, im stuck with "Win 5 matches using Aquaman" every time the daily challange is trying to download mark "ERROR"
-KOTH-SURVIVOR-
Okay this one i dont know exactly what trigger this glitch but it makes the Dlc characters slots Disappear. None player can play with them in the lobby for some reason it only afect the dlc characters Not the costumes.
So after all of that here goes my question:
-Did anyone of the Council have think about the Nerfs and Buffs of some characters needs, i mean all of you have your personal thoughts but, who really need the nerf and buff.-
-Thanks For your Time-

gdf

Noob
What would it take to repair the NRS scene to functionality?

Why is it that this community is so concerned with becoming somebody's rather than building the scene?

What's the difference between hype and being an ass?

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Talk About Blindman. Possibly get a small interview with him. I would be interested to know how he deals with Superman with Raven? I am at a loss.....Thanks!

CRUM

Noob
Question for everyone; CD Jr said on Twitter that he's going to start practicing Injustice because he believes that some of the people who have been in top 8 lately, shouldn't be. Do any of you feel the same way?

Another question for everyone; Do you guys feel that this community is divided to an extent? It seems to me that a lot of people have been open about how they prefer MK, and some prefer Injustice. What happened to the idea that MK and Injustice could coexist as SF4 AE and UMVC3 do?