What's new

Injustice Kryptonite Council Wants your questions - Expect a huge show this week

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
Another important question for the ENTIRE council:

"Who wins in a fight between an Astronaut and a Caveman?"

dabuz

Noob
As a new player I find that TYM is very...lacking in resources for finding local scenes (hell, the tournaments section doesn't even list the weekly NYC locals that occur despite the results being front page news every couple weeks) and that most forums are almost dead despite the game being pretty new still. What do you think this community could do to get more organized?

RunwayMafia I think the deal with headphones is two fold. One it saves TO's money not having to supply them on every station and two it allows sponsors to showcase their equipment on their players. Chris G is a prime example with his afterglow headset, the EG guys, complexity etc.

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
RunwayMafia I think the deal with headphones is two fold. One it saves TO's money not having to supply them on every station and two it allows sponsors to showcase their equipment on their players. Chris G is a prime example with his afterglow headset, the EG guys, complexity etc.
I understand this...I'm just saying I was conditioned from last years Evo, in which every setup had them. It was soooo nice ;)