What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us: "The Schemes Of Lex Luthor" Trailer + 1st look at "Black Adam"

KiD INsAnitY

Z of The Leaf -Team R.A.N
I still don't get why we need 2 threads on the same thing wen a thread was alrdy made but whatever And I REALLY think thats his Alt

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
Yeah, I'm starting to think that is his alt, since Hawkgirl and Lex are both in their alts in the same scene. I've come around on it a bit too; the costume's actually pretty sweet, it's just the baldness that throws me off.

Look at all of you little losers that have been crying, "Where's Black Adam?" or "I want Black Adam", "Black Adam = day 1 buy", "I don't care how he looks, I just want him in". And now that you see him ya'll start your little bitch fits about him being bald. The community's ungrateful nature never ceases to amaze and amuse me I swear. Ya'll don't deserve shit.

Look at all of you little losers that have been crying, "Where's Black Adam?" or "I want Black Adam", "Black Adam = day 1 buy", "I don't care how he looks, I just want him in". And now that you see him ya'll start your little bitch fits about him being bald. The community's ungrateful nature never ceases to amaze and amuse me I swear. Ya'll don't deserve shit.
MKO syndrome, there was 80 pages on Kitana's hair when MK9 was about to release -.-.

Adam looks like Imhotep from The Mummy.

Lex looks fucking awesome.

WHY DOES EVERY BIG CHARACTER IN THIS GAME LOOK BETTER THAN BANE :(
I think that he does seem very Egyptian.

Yes he does.

And I think Bane looks pretty awesome in his primary. His alt...I dunno.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I think that he does seem very Egyptian.

Yes he does.

And I think Bane looks pretty awesome in his primary. His alt...I dunno.
His primary was quite sexy, but the gameplay between Grundy, Lantern, and now Luthor, all look sexier than what Bane's been shown to be capable of so far :(.

REDRUM

www.twitter.com/redrum26
why no yellow lightning... ? even my Lego Batman 2 game hsa Black Adam with Yellow and Shazam with White...

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
You're right, being bald is the new trend, Bald Superman, Bald Aquaman, Bald Batman, could you imagine? Wow, that will be the best! ...smh.