What's new

Injustice: Gods Among Us: "The Schemes Of Lex Luthor" Trailer + 1st look at "Black Adam"

Surprisingly enough, this morning a new trailer dropped via CVG for Injustice: Gods Among Us. The trailer features Lex Luthor speaking on behalf of the recent events that are taking place in the game regarding "The Regime" vs "The Insurgency". The trailer features never before seen new story cut-scenes and new characters make an appearance! Injustice: Gods Among Us releases 4.16.2013, Pre-Order Here!

Black Adam possibly revealed?​

Attachments

REYTHEGREAT

Pause at 32 seconds. Whoever that guy is, is the same dude that's on that color achievement pucture that was posted.

Rathalos

Play Monster Hunter!
What surprises me is that both Black Adam and Shazam seem to be on the same side...
They have before with the JSA, they are not really bitter enemies like Lex/Superman, they just fight because Adam is usually on the evil side of things.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
I hope Black Adam says Shazam in his super... really not too happy with most of the supers yet.

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
They have before with the JSA, they are not really bitter enemies like Lex/Superman, they just fight because Adam is usually on the evil side of things.
Oh ok, didn't know that. I thought Adam was mad at Billy because Shazam (the wizard) chose him as his new champion.