What's new

In game frame data confirmed for MKX

Dizzy

False Information Police Officer
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Despite the article having some odd inaccuracies (switching the names of Ferra and Torr, Ferra is the small female rider whereas Torr is the beast) and spelling mistakes, it did confirm in game frame data would be present. As competitors, we all know how important frame data is to us. We can all surely remember the hard-work @Somberness did for us back in the Mortal Kombat 9 days where frame data wasn't available in-game for us.

So despite the other features that Mortal Kombat X will surely have, it is very nice to know already that frame data will be waiting for us.

scorp10banner.png

I, for one, am thankful since our savior @Somberness has forsaken us.

Source: IGN
edited/promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
http://m.ign.com/articles/2014/06/11/brutality-and-possibility-in-mortal-kombat-x
Despite the article having some odd innacuracies (switching the names of Ferra and Torr) and spelling mistakes, it did confirm in game frame data would be present.

happy to hear that.

i have a long running joke with some of the irish mk guys that somberness was a inside job from NRS lol #believe
he was a major part in mk9 making it what it became though

JDM

Noob
Good to hear. Injustice has one of the best practice rooms of any fighting game
I'd say easily the best out of the games I've played.

MK9's was very lackluster and barebones. One of the only things I was completely satisfied with injustice was the training mode.

I wasn't too peeved that Injustice frame data wasn't completely correct- at least they gave us plenty of the training tools to figure it out quickly. Set a couple of AI reversals and boom, you have the correct data for a move.

But correct frame data provided in-game is always good :)

DanableLector

UPR DanableLector
Despite the article having some odd inaccuracies (switching the names of Ferra and Torr, Ferra is the small female rider whereas Torr is the beast) and spelling mistakes, it did confirm in game frame data would be present. As competitors, we all know how important frame data is to us. We can all surely remember the hard-work @Somberness did for us back in the Mortal Kombat 9 days where frame data wasn't available in-game for us.

So despite the other features that Mortal Kombat X will surely have, it is very nice to know already that frame data will be waiting for us.

View attachment 8756

Source: IGN
edited/promoted by STORMS*
To the guys credit, he has been through a gauntlet at this years e3. Probably exhausted. Vince ain't no casual and I really hope he reviews the game for IGN. Their review of MK9 was worthless to me. I can't wait for 2015! Cant wait to see what practice/training is like!